1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Found my way here!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by frogboy4, Apr 13, 2002.

1. BlueFrackle Active Member

Jamie

Hey ,
    maybe we could start a thing, So whenever someone posts something to someone else they always put that persons name in the 'title' bar ?
    Like i just did ?

Well atleast it tells you when someone else has posted in that thread, So you know there might be a reply to you.

See ya

*BlueFrackle*
  2. frogboy4 Inactive Member

BlueFrackle

Will do. And that's a great idea too! It doesn't get the message directly to me, but it helps me sift through the info if I am in a hurry. Too cool. I submitted a cleaner verion of your Blue Frackle. Feel free to use it.

-jamie
  3. Crazy Harry New Member

I Am Back!!! :D
  4. BlueFrackle Active Member

Jamie

Hey ,
    Thanks i think i got the Gif in place now.

Does it look like it is in their ?

See ya

*BlueFrackle*
  5. frogboy4 Inactive Member

BlueFrackle,

Looks great. Sheesh. Everone has figured it much better than I did. LOL!
  6. BlueFrackle Active Member

Jamie

Hey,
    My Sig is sorted too !

Yayyyy !

I think the 'Name Title' is catching on !

See ya
  7. BlueFrackle Active Member

OH my...

Its not showing up.

I'll try this !

[IMG]
  8. frogboy4 Inactive Member

BlueFrackle

Eeeek! We'll get the hang of it.
  9. BlueFrackle Active Member

Jamie

i got it, Its all done.

All that needs to be done now is for Phil to turn the Code On.

It says down in the bottom left corner "[IMG] code is OFF".

Its not allowing us to show pictures in our Posts, But once that is turned on Sigs will show up.

See ya

*BlueFrackle*
  10. frogboy4 Inactive Member

BlueFrackle

Yeah. It did the same thing to me at first.

-jamie
  11. BlueFrackle Active Member

Jamie

Do you have the power as Moderator to turn it on ?

See ya

*BlueFrackle*
  12. frogboy4 Inactive Member

BlueFrackle-

Woooohahahahaha! Maybe I do. LOL! But it is up to Phil to make that decision so I wouldn't mess with it. Actually I don't think I have the privalege. I can edit post, though. (more laughter)

-jamie
  13. MuppetQuilter Member

Trying out my avatar now...
  14. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Very cool!
  15. Luke Active Member

Jamie

Hey Jamie

Yeah its a big problem not being able to reply to someone directly and then recieving email notifications for every post in the thread. It's not a big problem for those websites with just a few members but here, if we did a 'Ask Ken' or 'Gratuitous Penguins' thread, everyone would get 100 emails in their inbox.

I don't think there is a way to change this in this forum software, or indeed any other cgi forum software that i know of, besides the people who were making that delphi rip off script.

I guess people will get used to it but it means most will turn off the email notifications once they start getting tons of emails and it means the discussions will be harder to find.

You'd think they could make the internet simple nowdays right ?
    :D

Luke
  16. Cindy Moderator

MuppetQuilter,

I LOVE your avatar!
  17. Luke Active Member

Cindy

I see you got a great sig there Cindy - i notice how you went for the classic piggy look rather than the more modernist update - obviously a person with muppet taste !
  18. beaker Well-Known Member

BlueFrackle:

Hey buddy!

woo hoo! I made it...what a cool new evolution! Love this new forum! And youre sig looks really neat to, everyone's does!
    Oh, right before I said one last goodbye to the old forum, I got to see your custom figure...Wilkins/Wonkins, too cool! Good job on that. Good to see you too are making custom figurines!

*a little less uber, a little less fraggle*
    ///beaker///
  19. Cindy Moderator

Luke,

Thanks for the comment on my avatar. Jamie helped me put it together. He actually picked out the picture (I think). But I didn't have any objections, so that's the one I stuck with. I am pretty particular about Piggy, but I'm not opposed to some of her newer looks. I just know that she's really embarrassed about that whole "perm era" so her and I both just try to avoid it. ;)

P.S. Does anyone object to me using that color? I know some monitors can do some funky things. Don't want anyone getting eye strain.
  20. matleo Active Member

Who loves matty? hey gang, just wanted to let you know, I'm here and can't wait to argue, discuss, question, offer advice, input, and make cheap jokes and do all the annoyting things I did on the old forum. Had a little trouble at first,but I'm here now. Always good to come hom to old friends. See ya round!

--Matt