Four Weddings and A funnel cake accident...

Misskermie

Reaction score
CONTINUING!
With the little series I had goin' on.

Ok, goooooo.

Four Weddings and a Funnel Cake Accident

Chapter One- Somebody's getting married... X4

"7:00 already?" Mumbled Kermit as he got out of bed. He slipped on his robe, and headed downstairs, to find Jaz and Miss Piggy giggling at the table.

"What are you two up to?" Kermit asked, with his signature half smile. "Well Kermie, me and Jaz were thinking about having a double wedding. What do you think?" Piggy asked.

Kermit had to think about it. That would be combining Jaz and Fozzie's interests with his and Piggy's interest. Imagine the cake. A giant creme pie cake, with chocolate, fly sprinkles, and videogame figurines in top! Sheesh!!!

"Um... I'll have to think about it..." Kermit said.

Oddly enough, the second groom came downstairs.

"Good morning Kermit. Good morning Miss Piggy." Fozzie greeted. "Hellooooo! You forgot me!" Jaz frowned.

"Oh, hi Jaz." Fozzie said casually.

"WHAT!?!?" Jaz exclaimed.

"I'm just kidding!" Fozzie kissed Jaz on the cheek.

"Good morning Jaz."

Miss Piggy shook her head. "Moi will never get used to that." Now, a lot of you Muppet fans out there know that she has no room to talk. Which is why Jaz says...

"Oh, like I'm ever gonna get used to, 'Oh Kermie, kiss Moi!'" Jaz chuckled.

"Shut. Up." Piggy growled.

"Fozzie, they're thinking about a double wedding, what do you think?" Kermit asked.

"Um... I don't know..." Fozzie chuckled. "Do we even have our tuxes yet?"

"Nope." Kermit said.

"Oh, that reminds me! Jaz, we need dresses!" Piggy squealed. (Yet again, no pig joke intended... Hey! I made my own Running gag!)

Jaz raised an eyebrow. "I thought you already had yours."

"Um... I got too big for it..." Piggy blushed, feeling rather ashamed about her chocolate addiction at the moment.

"(Don't laugh, don't laugh.) Awww..." Jaz tried her best not to burst into laughter. She had to. It would be bad if she didn't.

"Ok, well you get your dresses, while I help Fozzie buy a tuxedo. Ok?" Kermit said.

"Ok. Let's go Jaz! We've got some work to do!"

And with that, the girls left.

"A double wedding... Are you ready for that?"

"You really think Piggy will give me a choice, don't you?" Kermit sighed.

"Anything is possible..." Fozzie smiled.

At the bridal shop, Jaz and Miss Piggy were picking out dresses. (Duhhhhhh! =P)

"So what do you think? Lavender, or Mauve?" Jaz asked.

"Lavender. Mauve looks too dull on vous dear." Miss Piggy smiled. While looking for an awesome dress, Jaz spotted her cousin Jay, and... MISS POOGY?!?!

"Holy Halibituary, what are ya doin' here?!" Jaz asked.

"Why else would we be here? We're getting married!" Jay explained.

"Oh, Poogy's helping you pick out a dress?" Miss Piggy asked.

"No, Poogy's getting married too!" Jay exclaimed. "WHAT?!? TO WHO?!" Jaz and Piggy asked.

"Kermoot! I'm marryin' Kermoot!" Poogy yelled.

Jaz's eyes, were huge. Piggy's mouth, was wide open.

"Wow. I'm shocked. I'm really shocked. I'm speechless, I-"

"I get it! You think, that bein' who I am, I ain't the kind of gal, who would get married. Right?" Poogy asked.

"No. I just can't believe that Kermoot would propose to a ma-"

Jaz covered Miss Piggy's mouth.

"You are not fighting in the middle of the store." Jaz lectured. "But why?" Miss Piggy whined.

"It's not appropriate. Anyway, how 'bout we all shop together?" Jaz suggested.

"I don't know Jaz, can we get these two to behave long enough?" Jay chuckled.

"No." Poogy and Piggy said in unison.

"C'mon you guys! We're all getting married for cryin' out loud! Which means we'll all be-"

"Jaz, don't you dare say the F word." Piggy growled.

"We'll all be family!" Jay yelled.

Poogy and Piggy exchanged looks.

"I think I'll pass." Poogy muttered.

"At least we can agree on something." Piggy sighed.

"That's a start." Jaz smiled.

Poogy mumbled something, and Piggy crossed her arms.

"C'mon you guys!" Jay dragged Poogy, and Jaz dragged Piggy. Those two were going to drive those pigs crazy!

Meanwhile, the grooms were picking out a tux for da bear.

"Kermit, what are your colors going to be?" Asked Fozzie.

"What else? Pink and Green!" Kermit chuckled.

"What about yours Fozzie?"

Fozzie shrugged. "I don't know. But purple has to be one, or Jaz will kill me..." Fozzie wringed his hat, as always.

"I feel ya. I'm not too fond of pink, but you know..." Kermit sighed. And just like Piggy and Jaz, they found some Moopets! Fozzie's natural response was to hide.

Kermit just stood in place, trying to activate his camoflauge inherited from his uncle... (You know, the chameleon!)

"Hey, it's da bear! Hey Foz, long time, no see!"

Fozzie remained "Hidden" behind the hat rack. While Kermit realizes his chameleon ability has failed already.

"Pl-Please, you guys, don't hurt us." Kermit begged.

Foozie ad Kermoot exchanged looks, then burst into laughter.

"You kiddin'?"

Kermit had a confused look on his face.

"Kerm, we were only after ya cuz of Richman!" Kermoot explained.

Kermit smiled. "Oh good! Fozzie! You can come out of... Err... Hiding now..."

Fozzie still didn't budge.

Kermit paid it no mind. No use in trying to change Fozzie's way of er... Natural defense mechanisms...

"Uh, so anyway, what brings you two here?" Kermit asked, trying to make conversation with the two imposters.

"Well Kerm, we're gettin' married..."

"To... To eachother?" Kermit's eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"No, dawg, to actual women!" Foozie corrected, a bit offended by Kermit's comment.

Kermit was almost sweat slicked. If they weren't going to beat him up before, boy, was he in for it now! Where was the love of his life when you needed her?

Kermit already had his tux... But he was so scared, he was tempted to leave Fozzie to look for his tuxedo by himself.

"F-Fozzie, I think we should leave now."

Trying not to blow his cover, Fozzie still kept his mouth shut.

"FOZZIE! WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE BEHIND THE HAT RACK!" Kermit yelled, panicing, trying to get out of there.

"B-But Kermit, I didn't buy a tux yet!"

"USE YOUR OLD ONE!" Kermit dragged Fozzie by the hand, and out of the store.

"What's their problem?" Kermoot asked.

LATER (At the house)

Piggy, Jaz, and Kermit and Fozzie, all entered at the same time. Fozzie looking scared, Kermit looking cautious, Piggy looking either infuriated or irritated, and Jaz looking excited.

"Oh, Fozzie, Kermit, we need to talk to you." Jaz hummed, very excited.

Kermit was still a little frazzled but he was still willing to listen to his friend.

"So, I was thinking... Instead of a double wedding... How about a quadruple wedding?"

Kermit's eyes widened, and Fozzie merely wondered what had gotten into his fiance.

"What?! Are you crazy? With who?!"

"Miss Poogy and my cousin Jay."

"M-M-Miss Poogy? Y-You mean... The one from the Moopets?" Fozzie stuttered.

"Duh, Fozzie, what other Miss Poogy could I be talking about?" Jaz giggled at his worried expression, which was strange, because usually she's comfort him in his worried state.

"A-Are you crazy?"

"C'mon, they seem really nice. And if they're getting married, they're in love! People in love don't try and kill others... Only eachother!" Jaz begged, with good reason. Just to get out of this conversation, Kermit foolishly said yes.

"Alright, alright, we'll have a quadruple wedding, sheesh." Kermit sighed, losing the battle.

Oh boy, this is gonna suck.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Wow! Four weeddings and the funnel cake. Good call, miss kermie... er I mean Jaz. (nervous chuckle). Your story will not suck (stink), but I am sure the results will be distarious and hilarious too. I cannot wait for more story.

Misskermie

Reaction score

Chapter Two- An allergy issue

It was another busy day at the theatre, and for allowing them to have the same wedding day, The Moopets were helping out in the show. If Kermit wasn't stressed enough from that, and his regular work, Kermit also had to deal with his
wife-to-be's constant yelling on the phone.
"No, I said CHOCOLATE CAKE! What part of that sounded like yellow cake? I don't care if the cake part sounded the same! The cake is CHOCOLATE!!!" Piggy yelled from her dressing room.
Fozzie was stressed too. Not only because of the Moopets, but because like Piggy, Jaz was complaining to someone on the phone.
"I said ROSES and TULIPS, not ROSES and DAFFODILS!!! Miss Piggy is allergic to daffodils, and so help me, if Miss Piggy so much as sneezes on her wedding day, I'm sueing you for all you got, you hear me?!" Jaz yelled from her dressing room.
"Sheesh Fozzie, our fiance's have lost their minds..." Kermit sighed, his face buried in his work.
"You what else makes no sense? The Moopet Brides are just fine! I don't understand it!" Fozzie whined.
As if on cue, Kermoot and Foozie entered on cellphones.
"You listen to me, Poogy is allergic to tulips, and if I get any I'm going to take one her knifes, and personally stab you! I told you I wanted daffodils!" Kermoot yelled.
"Yo dawg, I said I wanted yellow cake, I never said chocolate cake, I hate chocolate cake!"
Kermit and Fozzie only exchanged looks, as the two Moopets left the room.
"You heard that too right?" Kermit asked.
"Yeah. Jaz is ordering flowers Poogy's allergic to."
"And Kermoot's ordering flowers Piggy's allergic to!"
"Wait a minute... Why is Jaz ordering flowers? She's allergic to pollen!" Fozzie gasped.
"Sheesh, she'll do anything for Piggy won't she? Fozzie, c'mon, we have to go straighten out these orders. You go to the cake place, I'll go to the flower place. Scooter?"
"Uh, Kermit, Scooter's in the bathroom, he just finished a new creation from The chef, so uh, I'm not sure when he'll come back out..." Walter said, passing by.
"Well Walter, I guess that you're in charge then." Without disscussing it any futher, Fozzie and Kermit made an exit to the previously mentioned locations.
"Wow... You hear that Beau? I'm in charge!" Walter Squealed.

The Moopet brides were as stressed, yet calm and collective as the Muppet grooms. However... Jay was pushing some nerves. "Oh! Poogy, if your colors are black and forest green, does that mean you're wearing forest green? Because if Kermoot wears it, it'll look like he's naked."
Poogy tried to hide the blush that was developing across her face. "Oh wait, nevermind, the tux is black, the bowtie is green..." Poogy could choke this kid if she wasn't the closet thing she had to a child.
"Or maybe you could wear-"
"Jay, I love ya to death, but if one more word comes out your mouth, I'm gonna murder ya!" Poogy shouted.
"Sorry..." Jay blushed, and looked down.
That kid could drive you crazy, but she sure knew how to make you feel bad.
Poogy only looked at Jay's blushing face and did the most unusual thing.
She hugged her. "I'm sorry Jay."
Jay hugged her back, in a way a daughter would to her mother, as Poogy hugged Jay in a motherly fashion.
Of course, someone named Kermoot had to crash the moment. "Having a mother/daughter moment?"
Poogy's face went from regular to tomato red in a heartbeat.
She also pushed Jay away, causing her to giggle and scurry away. Once their "child" left the room, Kermoot embraced Poogy causing her to blush.
"Kermoo, stop it..." Poogy said, pushing him away, half way falling for him charms at the moment.
Kermoot began to kiss her all over, until he finally made it to her lips. ...And then Jaz walked in. :big_grin:
"Well, well, well, We all leave you alone for 2 minutes, and this happens..." Jaz giggled.
Poogy, once again turned tomato red.
Kermoot only shook his head. "Jay, why'd you come back?"
Then the real Jay entered. "You called?"
Poogy looked over the two to discover that the only difference in the two were their clothing.
"Are you sure you aren't twin sisters?"
Jaz and Jay only giggled.

Meanwhile, Kermit and Fozzie sat on a park bench. Their mission to cancel the orders did not go well. Both the flower and cake companies were tired of this order changing stuff, so they gave a "You take what we give you" attitude.
"What do you think's gonna happen Kermit?" Fozzie asked his best friend.
"Hard to say Fozzie... I guess we just have to wait and see, then fix it last minute..." Kermit sighed.
So... Basically it was a regular Muppet situation.

The deliveries finally arrived later on. Kermit and Fozzie eagerly, and nervously, looked at the boxes as Piggy and Poogy opened them. Piggy was opening the cake, and Poogy opened the flowers.
Piggy opened the box with the cake in it.
A half and half cake, yellow and chocolate.
Ok, the cake was alright.
Poogy opened the box of flowers.
A boquet of tulips and daffodils.
Uh-oh.
Jaz was the first to start sneezing, and then she became itchy. Of course, her reaction was a simple allergy. Poogy and Piggy exchanged looks, as they began to itch and scratch themselves into a rash. Then Piggy began to sneeze, and Poogy was most likely about to die...
Again, not if Kermoot had anything to do with it.
Kermoot jumped off the stairs, and reached Poogy to give her her medication for tulips. The swelling on Poogy slowly started to decrease, and Kermoot slowly started to drag her onto the couch. "Poogy, speak to me..."
Poogy could only flicker her eyes, and smile.
Poogy was safe, but Piggy was still surrounded in daffodils.
Kermit tried to drag her out of that mess, but he failed due to his lack of muscle. They were starting to lose her. Luckily, Jaz called the paramedics, and they were already getting Piggy to the hospital.
"Great, now I have to sue the flower company." Jaz sighed.
"I have to complain about this franken-cake." Foozie groaned. Fozzie and Kermit exchanged looks, watching as Jaz and Foozie were at it again.
"Sheesh."
"You can say that again."
"Sheesh."

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
That is one, one vonderful chapter ah ah ah!

<ahem> According to the TMS Leo Sayer episode, it does point out that Miss Piggy may be allergic to daffodils, but what made her sneeze was the sneezing powder. Sheesh! My reaction was, "Why didn't Piggy tell Kermit earlier that she was aleergic to daffodils and sneezing powder?"

Poogy allergic to tulips? That sounds true, but she is definetely worse than Piggy.

Poor Piggy! I'm sure she will be okay.

Misskermie

Reaction score

Chapter Three- An old friend

After all the uproar about food and foliage, and taking Piggy to the hospital, Two of the four brides decided to go out shopping for some wedding decor. In order to bond, the pigs switched side-kicks for the day. Piggy was with Jay, and Poogy was with Jaz.
"Are you sure you're comfortable away from Poogy, Jay?"
"Are you kidding? I couldn't be happier!" Jay chuckled nervously, trying her best to give Piggy her best, and most sincere false smile.
"Come on, out with it." Piggy comanded.
Jay hesitated for a moment, but eventually told Piggy the truth. "I'm kinda used to Poogy, no offense..."
Piggy rolled her eyes. Jay was so much like her cousin. Shy, beautiful, sweet, but sometimes, just so darn wishy washy. It reminded Piggy of a much younger version of herself... However, she didn't want to get into details with it.
"Well, just pretend I'm Poogy."
Piggy cringed at the thought at possbily being Poogy.
"I can't... You're too... Gorgeous..." Jay said it with a straight face, causing Piggy to giggle a little.
"Go on..." Piggy blushed.
Jay smiled at her, and keeping eye contact with her, was enough to make her run into someone... Someone quite familiar to her.
"OH! I'm so sorry I-"
Jay met eyes with an old childhood friend.
"Ned...? Ned Nerferwitz?"
"Jay Snarferwigger?"
Jay embraced him into a hug, as Piggy watched them with glowing eyes. If Jay wasn't already getting married to someone else, she might've played matchmaker... Again.
"What have you been up to?" Ned asked.
"Oh nothing... But I'm getting married." Jay smiled.
"Oh... Really?" Ned added a slight chuckle.
Piggy could see some hurt in his eyes, but she wouldn't dare point it out. "Um, Ned, would you like to come to our wedding?" Piggy asked.
Ned's eyes widened. "Hey! You're Miss Piggy... Wait... Our wedding? Jay you're marrying Miss Piggy?" Ned asked, with a little bit of a shocked face.
"WHAT? NO!" Piggy and Jay screamed in unison.
"It's a double wedding Ned." Jay giggled. She new Ned was a bit slow. In fact, it's amazing he has functioned without her for so many
"Oh... Heh... Sorry. Sure I'll come."
Jay smiled, as Piggy pulled an invitation out of her purse, and handed it to Ned.
"Don't be late, and wear something nice."
And with that, Piggy started to walk away.
"I'd better catch up with the dynamic diva... Here's my number. Call me sometime before the wedding, and we'll catch up. Ok?" Jay smiled.
"You got it." Ned hugged her, and they went their seperate ways.

Meanwhile, Fozzie and Jaz were sitting on the couch together, discussing their wedding, and other romantic endevours.
"So have you picked a color yet?" Jaz asked.
"No. What goes good with purple?"
"Yellow. Green. Pink. But we're not using pink, because-"
"Because you hate it." Fozzie smiled.
"Precisely." Jaz giggled, planting a kiss on Fozzie's nose, causing him to blush.
"Alright lovebirds, off the couch." Poogy said, entering the living room. Fozzie immediately got up. "Yes sir!" he yelled, making Jaz giggle. "Shutup Fozzie"
"Yes sir! S-See you later Jaz." Fozzie ran off into the kitchen. Poogy sat in Fozzie's former spot, and began to sharpen her knives, as always.
"C'mon Poogy, stop actin' so sour. Aren't you excited?"
Poogy shrugged, and smiled, just looking at her knives as she sharpened them.
"I dunno... I mean, yeah me and Kermoot got history n' all, but... I'm not even sure why I said yes... I'm not ready for commitment... I think..."
Jaz had never seen Poogy so confused, sensitive, or sociable in her entire life.
"Well Poogy, You probably listened to your heart. Your heart wanted Kermoot, and so, you said yes to him. You love him." Jaz smiled, giving a comforting hand on the shoulder.
Poogy shook her head. "I haven't loved in years..."
Jaz's eyes grew wide. It was as if Poogy had said something she didn't want Jaz to hear.
"Poogy, you down there?" Kermoot called from upstairs.
Poogy looked behind her, and smiled. "Hey 'moot."
Kermoot walked downstairs holding a boquet of roses.
"For you madame..." He handed his sweetheart the roses. Poogy loved them of course, but Jaz was trying to fend off the allergic reaction. "Uh, excuse me, you two."
Jaz ran upstairs, and before she opened Fozzie's door to speak to him, she heard him speaking. She decided to listen outside of the door.
"C'mon Fozzie, you've got to man up. You're getting married to a woman who loves you, and so help me, you're going to take care of her, not the other way around!" Fozzie banged his fist on the vanity, and the mirror fell. "Ooops! Sorry Mr. Mirror."
Jaz giggled outside of the door... And Fozzie heard.
"Who's there?"
"The woman who loves you, and is not to take care of you." Jaz smiled, as she walked into the room, and right in front of Fozzie. "Oh y-you heard that?" he blushed.
Jaz nodded, as she undid his tie. "It's been a long stressful day honey... Why don't you relax for a bit?"
Fozzie could only smile. "I-I suppose I could..."
Jaz took off his hat and tie, and hung it up on the rack.
"Goodnight honey."
"Wait... Aren't you going to... Stay here?"
"Bad luck to sleep with the bride before the honeymoon." Jaz giggled, and slowly walked out of the room.
Fozzie watched her go, and put on a sly smile.
"No it isn't..." he scoffed.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I'm finally back from the ice cream shop! That line was so long, I felt like I was frozen in place! Wocka wocka!
Get it?
Be... Because ice cream is...
cold...
*cough*
ANYWAY!
I got a new chapter for you guys, and be warned... There's Bunsen and Beaker-ness in it... I REGRET NOTHING!!!

Chapter Four- The funnel cake/ Broken Bonds

After the few moments of peace that Kermit had. He was able to assemble his mind, and try to think of a new plan for the cake and flowers.

"Alright, Robin was kind enough to donate his garden to the wedding. What do we do about the cake?" Kermit asked his best friend.

"Well, we could get the Swedish chef to-"

"No." Kermit interupted.

"Uhhh.. Alright then, who else experiments in things edible?"

MINUTES LATER

"You've come to the right place Mr. Kermit. Beakie and I will have a cake ready in no time." Bunsen sing songed.

Beaker nodded along with his partner in science.

"And remember Bunsen, it has to be a cake everyone likes, no half and half cake." Kermit informed.

Bunsen and Beaker both nodded, as Kermit and his bear sidekick left the room.

"Now Beakie, shall we get started?"

"Mee mee mee, mee mee meep!"

"Oh, well yes, I supposed we could finish up that movie first..."

Meanwhile, the brides were out for some quality girl time. They were civil, but the rivalry between Poogy and Piggy was brewing. The icy stares between the two had Jaz and Jay shivering. Bravely, Jay tried to break the ice.

"S-So, Poogy... Uhhh... You like to eat, right?"

"What's THAT supposed to mean?"

"Er, nothing!" Jaz interupted. "Piggy likes to eat too!"

Piggy shot her a look.

"Er... did I say eat? I said... feat! She likes to amaze people!" You could clearly see the sweat bead on BOTH of the pig's sidekicks' faces.

"You know what Jaz, you're right. She does amaze people... WITH HOW UGLY HER FACE IS!" Poogy yelled.

Jay and Jay exchanged looks.

"Uhhh..."

"Oh really? Well, you have a special talent Poogy... Vous know what it is? TURNING PEOPLE TO STONE!" Piggy growled. Jay held Poogy back before she could lauch herself onto Piggy, who was being held back by her sidekick, Jaz.

"Ok, apparently bonding was the dumbest idea we've ever had, ey cuz?" Jaz asked.

Jay nodded in agreement, as she attempted to drag Poogy into a different section of the mall.

Piggy, being the more mature pig, decided to throw a small pouty fit, and go the other direction.

"Piggy, that was low. Even for you." Jaz said.

"What do you mean, 'even for me?' I was only telling the truth..." Piggy scoffed.

"That's not the point! Jay and I didn't make you go shopping with us so you could swoop down to her level! We did it so you could get along, because we're sharing the same wedding day!" Jaz yelled.

Miss Piggy crossed her arms and simply gave her "The look."

"Do NOT speak to your mother that way." Piggy frowned.

Jaz, angrier than ever before at her, in a rage fiercely growled and pointed in her face.

"You are NOT my mother, I'm NOT your daughter, and that will NEVER be a reality!" Jaz huffed away, leaving Piggy heart broken. Piggy often times forgot that Jaz wasn't her daughter, much like how Robin forgot that Kermit was only his uncle and Vice Versa... But... She really didn't have to say that.

Oh, how this will over complicate life...

Meanwhile at Muppet Labs, where the future is being made today, Bunsen and Beaker were finally working on that cake.

"Ok, Beakie, I need extra supplies, because we need to double the recipe." Bunsen said, mixing the batter they had already made.

"Mee mee mee meep?"

"OH! Beaker, that is not nice to say about Miss Piggy... And yes, that IS why we need to double it." Bunsen said adding a giddy laugh. As he mixed, he observed Beaker, who was nervously watching from the sidelines.

"What's wrong Beakie?"

"Mee Mee Mee Meep!"

"I promise you, it will not explode. It's only funnel cake."

"Mee Mee Meep?"

"Yes, because everyone loves funnel cake! Beakie, do me a favor and go grab the vanilla from the cabinet..."

Just like, Beaker was off for the cabinet.

He brought back a vial of a substance that looks like vanilla.

"Mee Mee Mee Meep."

"Thank you Beaker. Now if you'll excuse me... I need to get something from upstairs..."

Beaker, taking over Bunsen's responsibility, decided to mix the concoction by himself, as he went upstairs.

He smiled, thinking about how long he's been there for Bunsen... What good... Friends they were...

Beaker caught himself blush, and as if by reflex, he began to stir faster and faster and faster, until the before mentioned scientist made an entrance.

"Beaker!" He gasped. "That's not how you stir cake mix!"

He rushed over, and guided his hands, whist putting arms around him. Honestly, he hadn't paid it any mind about how... Awkward it was.

"Mee Mee Mee Meep..."

"Oh, you're welcome Beakie."

(I regret NOTHING!)

Misskermie

Reaction score
Chapter Five- Relationships...

While Bunsen and Beaker were busy, and the brides weren't speaking, the guys had time to relax.
Or as Floyd called it, "Your last moments of freedom", followed by a chuckle that caused Janice to lightly punch him. Anyway, The four grooms sat around drinking their beverages... Beer, soda, coffee, and hot chocolate.
"Sure is good t' get away from da gals eh guys?" Kermoot nudged his duplicate, causing him to chuckle.
Fozzie nodded and quietly sipped his hot chocolate.
"Yeah dawg. Jay wouldn't leave me alone. She can't pick which accesories she wants to wear wit 'er dress." Foozie sighed.
"Hey, at least you're not getting married to a world class diva who wants to have you match with her at all times." Kermit said.
"Or getting married to that diva's assisstant..." Fozzie added.
On that note, the men laughed, ending with the frog checking his watch, and hopping to his feet.
(Heh, get it? 'Cause he's a frog?)
"I gotta get going guys, I have to go help set up the decorations for the wedding." He said, already starting to leave the room.
"I thought Beaureguard and Link were doing it."
"Fozzie, I can't have two idiots in the same room."
And with that, the frog left, leaving Fozzie feeling uncomfortable with two Moopets surrounding him.
"So Foz, tell me... How long you an' Jaz been together?" Kermoot asked, in hopes of making good conversation.
"Ten years now..."
"Wow... Me an' Jay met last week."
Fozzie only looked at him.
"Last week? And you're getting married in a few days?!"
"I told ya you were crazy for that." Kermoot chuckled.
Foozie smiled and nudged him.
Fozzie tried to mustle up a smile, for he thought he may be there a while.
Poor baby.

Meanwhile, Jay, and her old friend Ned were at the park, chatting on the bench.
"--So this is where you're getting married?" Ned asked.
"Yeah, and that's Beaureguard and and Link over there setting up the decorations... Which, I'm not sure that it's such a good idea..."
"What?"
"Having those two set up the decorations." Jay said with a chuckle. Ned joined in, laughing next to her, and watching the two idiots, one smarter than the other, put up the decorations.
"So, where are the other brides?" Ned asked.
"Oh, they're... They're not speaking to eachother." Jay sighed. "They all got in an arguement in the mall, and went in different directions, so it's hard to say where they are."
Ned patted her shoulder supportively.
"I'm sure everything will be fine between them..."
Jay smiled at him, and before you knew it, they were making affectionate eye contact with eachother. Not that friendly junk, no. It was the same look that Piggy gave Kermit, or that Kermoot gave Poogy.
They stared at eachother, until they both leaned in, and then they kissed.
"Jay...?"
Jay broke the kiss, upon hearing a familiar voice. She looked in front of her and saw who Floyd called "The green honcho".
"Kermit!" Her voice had a dry worried tone to it.
"Excuse me Ned... Kermit!"
Kermit had directed his full attention to her.
"Kermit, please promise me you will NOT tell Foozie, that... It was just an accident, I mean I had no idea that we had that connection, It won't happen again, I just-- Please don't--"
"I understand. I won't tell him." Kermit did his half smile, and went off on his way to help the two idiots putting up decorations.
Jay smiled in his direction, then focused back on Ned.
"We... We can't do that again."
Ned smiled, and nodded. "Ok. I understand."
And so, they continued their afternoon. :stick_out_tongue:

The next day, the time of breakfast had fallen upon them. he brides came out of their rooms at the same time, and threw eachother scornful looks, and hateful nicknames. All except for Jay, who was well above this nonsense.
"Mornin' bacon bits." Jaz mumbled.
"Ah yes. Good morning game geek." Piggy retorted.
Kermit, who was already at the table, along with Fozzie, could only wonder what this was about.
The two didn't look at each other as their fiancee's came downstairs.
Piggy took a seat, then Jaz took a seat. Then Poogy and Jay.
"Uh... Oh boy! Pancakes! Your favorite, right Jaz?"Jay chuckled nervously, hoping to break the ice between them all.
"Actually, I'm not hungry."
"Nonsense Jaz... dear..." She struggled. "A growing girl's gotta eat!" Piggy then picked up some nice syrupy pancakes and mushed them right in Jaz's face, causing the rest of the Muppets to gasp, and Poogy to laugh at her expense.
"Why thank you Piggy... Would you like some coffee?" Jaz picked up a mug of coffee, and poured all over Piggy's head.
"WHY YOU--"
"Hey, dat's a good look for you." Said Poogy.
"Please Poogy don't aggrivate her..." Jay begged.
"Yeah, yeah quiet, I'm enjoyin' this." Poogy waved her away, as the diva and the geek were having their own personal food fight.
"Yeah? Have some bacon!" Jaz shoved bacon into her mouth. Piggy blushed for a moment, being briefly guilty about showing canibalism. She spit out the bacon and grabbed some orange juice. Angrily, she threw it in Jaz's face.
"My eyes!" Jaz cried.
Before Piggy could stuff a bunch of strawberries in her mouth, Fozzie began to speak.
"Piggy, look at what you're doing! You know Jaz is allergic to strawberries!" Fozzie cried. "What happened between you two?" Neither of them answered, and dismissed themselves from the table, feeling quite sticky and greasy from the food.
"I'd pay t' see dat again!" Laughed Poogy.