1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fozzie and Rowlf replicas possibly for sale

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by rtgentry, Feb 28, 2010.

1. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

Hey there everyone. Its been a while. I have a great opportunity to purchase a small town classic theater, that is very very run down but still the price is right. So I am selling what I can to raise the funds to purchase the property.

So I am putting up my fozzie bear replica puppet and rowlf the dog replica puppet for sale. These were custom built and super quality and likeness.

I am looking for the capable buyer who knows how great these things are to have. I will get some pics taken but if you are interested please email at randyandtrisha@gmail.com

Thanks
  2. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

For all of you that emailed me and for those who didnt. I need to sell these fast. I will sell the both for 1500 shipped (usa). Let me know:o:sympathy:
  3. TheMonsterAteMe

TheMonsterAteMe Active Member

4. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

if you email me at the above address you can see pics.

plus,now I am sadly offering fozzie for 700 and rowlf for 500, but that is the lowest I can go.
  5. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

6. King Rupert

King Rupert Member

7. TheMonsterAteMe

Sorry man.. They are not at all accurate enough to justify that price..
  8. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

still a super fun puppet and nobody really cares since the character has changed so much through the years. Thanks anyways.
  9. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

10. TheMonsterAteMe

11. Was Once Ernie

Was Once Ernie New Member

Isn't an "illeagle" a sick bird?

:p
  12. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Hahahahahahahahaha - brilliant!:D
  13. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

priceless
  14. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Oh, so you were going to participate in an illeagle activity if the price was right.:shifty:
  15. TheMonsterAteMe

No I was not. I was simply stating something.
    No need to jump to any conclusions.
  16. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

So you were asking for pictures and saying sorry when you heard the price because.....(Jingle bells,jingle bells, laughter all the way)
  17. Luke

Luke Active Member

haha. brilliant. :D
  18. TheMonsterAteMe

Listen, there is no need to be a jerk, okay? I don't have a problem with you, so don't start one with me. I was curious to see what they looked like, and then when he posted a price I told him sorry because no one would want to buy those for that price.

It's still wrong, and I reported it.
  19. Andibcool

Andibcool Member

While Fozzie looks ok, Rowlf looks really not very accurate.
    For me only posers are worth gettin and when i look at that prices well, i dont think someone would pay that amount for that Fozzie.
  20. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

Hey why dont you go play on some other playground if you dont like my game. sheesh get a life