1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Restoration

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by muppetperson, May 5, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Just to keep you updated on the progress of my original Fozzie Bear photo puppet.At the moment, his internal frame is finished and now the padding has to be done as he had hardly any padding left as it all turned to dust.Four items are missing from his outfit from the Cardz photo shoot, being his hat,white T shirt,red belt and rubber chicken necklace.I have the same type of rubber chicken, which is actually a key ring, and I found a simular red belt, so things are running smoothly.It will still be a while before he is restored, but I will post a picture when he is finished.
    Muppetboy09 and panmanthe2nd like this.
  2. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

That's great news. Can't wait to see the photo!
  3. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

4. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

:confused: : "Ditto!"

:D
    Anthony
  5. muppetperson

Hey Guys! Well, it took a bit longer than expected, but after a big feed,a nose job and a few stitches, Fozzie is back to his ol' self again.Wocka Wocka!!
    [​IMG]
  6. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

*jealousy* That is amazing! What a gem to have in your collection!
    muppetperson likes this.
  7. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

That is really cool! Great job!!! :) :o
    muppetperson likes this.
  8. Bob Smith

Bob Smith Member

where did you get that awesome fozzie??
  9. muppetperson

From a Memorabilia Auction in New York state.
  10. catherine

catherine Active Member

we never seem to have auctions like that over here, wish we could have one like, the ones you people get.
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  11. CaseytheMuppet

It was an online auction. They don't have thousands of Muppet props laying around waiting to be sold. It was a very lucky find. It was a worldwide auction. I just find it rude that you are calling Americans "You people." We are the same as British, Canadians, Taiwanese, or whatever other countries there are. I don't mean to rant, I just want to get the point out that all people are the same.
  12. Muppetboy09

*Slow Clap*
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  13. CaseytheMuppet

I really didn't mean to rant. I just strongly feel that all people are humans. It just came across as being offensive.
  14. muppetperson

I didnt find Catherine's words offensive.It is like you people here and you people there.So it is refering to people from a location.People are people but from different areas.
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  15. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Hey, I'll tell you what is...Big city...hmm...live...work...ah...BUT...notseetheopen...only peoples...peoples is peoples. No is buildings, s'tomatos ah...is peoples! S'dancing, s'music, is potatoes...so peoples is peoples. OK?
    muppetperson likes this.
  16. CaseytheMuppet

I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to mess up this thread with my posts. :o You can shun me now. :(
    muppetperson likes this.
  17. muppetperson

I feel a song coming on......People..:sing: are the funiest people....:sing:
  18. Muppetboy09

Shun the nonbeliever!!!
    Nah, you are fine Casey, nobody is angry at you!