"Fozzie Bear"s Avatars

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya,

I'm sure several folks have noticed that there are changes happening in my avatar. Well, I'm sampling different pictures to see which ones I like best. I have dozens and dozens made, and I like switching them out just for the purpose of variety.

If you see one pop up that you REALLY REALLY REALLY love let me know. If I've had one already that you liked a lot, tell me that, too.

When I've gone through them all, then the best ones I'm going to keep---the others are going bye bye!

Laters,
F:embarrassed: Z

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh cool MuppetDanny!!!! those are awsome! any chance of a rowlf one? Maybe his ears going up and down or something.

I don't know, Avatars never work for me, Phil put this Rowlf one up for me,way back when we first opened this fourm, but i have tried to change it since then many times, they were always too big. then someone made some for me, and i tried them and it said they were too big, the person even tried them on their comp and they worked! It wouldn't work for me!

I don't mean to say i'm sick of this Rowlf pic because i'm thankful Phil gave it to me...but I'm sick of this Rowlf pic:smirk:

Zack) Rowlf the, sick of my Rowlf avatar dog.

wockawocka

Reaction score
Wow, those are really cool! I love the Mahna Mahna one! Great job! :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Danny,

You're a "Dan-dy" at this!! Super cool work, man!!

I saved my AV of Fozzie in my Fozzie Avatar files, just a matter of what did I save it under and when I get to it. I'm just going through the whole file and choosing a new one from time to time. When I see one that doesn't work for me, it's deleted from the file.

Or I give it to someone like I did already.

FOZ

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Thanks MuppetDanny! i'll try them, they are very cool! i hope they work for me.

Zack)Rowlf the, very sick of this old avatar,Dog.