Fozzie Bear Shoe Laces!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
more like Muppet shoe Laces

but anyways, i saw at hot topic yestruday kermit shoe laces then went to look for more and they also had Fozzie and Gonzo!

they are pretty neat, althought i won't wear them but i had to buy the fozzie one for now just cause it's fozzie! and he hasn't had much stuff made on him this year besides the patch and now underwear but i haven't seen the underwear in the HT store. i think they only had kermit ones, as my brother said he saw them there one time.

it's great to see gonzo too because he only got a patch(i only saw it on - line thought) and the mini pez along with the underwear but there were no keychains or notebooks on either fozzie and gonzo.

maybe they are animal and piggy ones too but kemit piggy and animal have had the most stuff made on them, there is the same sticker that's on the underwear that comes with the shoe laces with kermit,piggy and animal on it:smile:

Zack)Rowlf the, who hopes the surprize that comes with the CC package is the reg Rowlf fig;-) just kidding, i have a two ideas on what it could be but i could be wrong,Dog.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I also noticed they have Animal ones now, so that makes four.

Zack)Rowlf the, nobody cares! the figures are more important now!;-)Dog.

supertulip

Reaction score
I care!

I'd love to go pick some up - although I don't think I really have a pair of shoes I could put them in. I guess they're not long enough for my docs, and who wants to wear those in the summertime anyway?!!

~Tulip

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
supertulip

Oh good:smile:

i would suggest the fozzie bear or kermit,

fozzie's are white with pink red and orange pokadots with fozzies face all over them
kermits are green(what else?) with kermit all over them
gonzo's are yellow
animal's are bule
I didn't see any Miss Piggy.

Zack)Rowlf the, waits for Rowlf, Pepe, Rizzo, Bunsen and Beaker, the Swedish Chef and Statler and Waldorf stuff to be made Dog.

supertulip

Reaction score
Thanks, those two do sound like the best ones (although really it sounds like it will be quite a tough choice!). Guess I'll see if they're even around these parts on the weekend.

~Tulip