1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Fozzie Bear voicing ‘Dr. Enamel’ on Big City Greens

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by xSunnyEclipse, Jan 31, 2019.

1. xSunnyEclipse

xSunnyEclipse Well-Known Member

So, I’ve never seen this show before but apparently this is a thing that’s happening.

Bliffenstimmers likes this.
  2. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Yeah, a puppet is voicing a cartoon character. What a time to be alive!

Seriously, this is soo weird, it boggles the mind. I wonder if he'll be credited as Fozzie or as Eric Jacobson.

3. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

The Fozzie puppet they’re using looks very beaten up. And it looks like Puppet Heap needs to rebuild Fozzie.

4. Pig's Laundry

He does look pretty dirty.
    Also, I never noticed how big his mouth is.

5. MWoO

MWoO Well-Known Member

Yeah.... i wonder if its the same puppet from The Muppets 2011. Seems they dont rebuild the charcters as often as they use to.

But I do love that the Muppets are being treated as actors. I hope this trend continues. In the past we only saw the Muppets out and about when they had a product to push. Lately they are just out there just because, and thats neat.

6. Whatnot1988

Whatnot1988 Well-Known Member

Well, when it comes to Muppet Performers who've lent their voices to cartoons, there's Frank Oz, Jerry Nelson, Dave Goelz, Kevin Clash, Bill Baretta, and now Eric Jacobson!

scooterfan360 likes this.
  7. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

When did Kevin voice an animated character?

8. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Well-Known Member

I have seen the show and it is a funny show to watch. Seeing Fozzie coming on the show is a treat. :o

scooterfan360 likes this.
  9. mbmfrog

Oh yeah...I almost forgot about "Sheep in the Big City."

10. CBPuppets

CBPuppets Well-Known Member

He did a segment on big bag called Ace and Avery

11. mbmfrog

I’m watching the episode as of this moment and Fozzie isn’t that bad as a voice actor. :o

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  12. Pig's Laundry

Oh wait, hold that thought! We need to start a new thread to discuss the episode.

13. mbmfrog

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  14. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

I saw this episode this morning, and when I heard the doctor going, "Wocka Wocka!" at the end, I wondered if that's either Frank Oz or Eric Jacobson. And now I know it was Eric.

15. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Finally got around to watching this rather odd guest appearance. I do find it interesting how they're trying to find ways for the Muppets to be seen as normal celebrities.

mbmfrog likes this.