1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fozzie Illustration

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Reevz1977, May 12, 2009.

1. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. Muppetfan44

Muppetfan44 Active Member

I can't even tell that it is early stage; it looks fantastic!

Great job!
  3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Spectacular. I like this better than most of the post-80s puppets they've used. You picked just the right mix. The fabric, the texturing, the colors, the ratios are all spot-on. Even the eye focus is better than the puppets used in Letters to Santa. These should be in Disney's character bible for the Muppets for both commercial and production purposes.
  4. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

amazing/awesome/sweet/cool/spectacular/Fozzie!/excellent/NIIIIICE/nuff said
  5. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Yeah, really nice. If it weren't for the fact it's a floating head, I wouldn't know it was unfinished. :D
  6. Reevz1977

Cheers for all the positive comments. Something this size and intense can get quite tedious at times but when I read that Muppet fans are liking it so far it really encourages me to persevere. Keep checking my Flickr page as a couple of other characters may make an appearance in the near future;)
  7. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Amazing. Beautiful. Creative! Delicious. Emotion-Filled. Great! Huge! Incredible. Just magnificent. Kind-hearted! Loverly. Magnificent (again). Nothing like this has been seen before! Overly-expressive! Partially unfinished yet stunning. Quite wonderful. Remarkable. Superb. Terrific! Unimaginably good! Very good! Wonderfully crafted! X-tremely fantastic. Yolanda would approve (there were limited Y options...). Zimply the Best!
  8. Mary Louise

Mary Louise Active Member

Wow! Fozzie looks so three-dimensional, I could reach out and touch his nose. And I love how part of him is shadowed.
  9. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Oooh. Maybe Scooter? Or Rowlf? Or another band member? Crazy Harry? Statler and Waldorf? I'm excited to see who's coming next! :eek:
  10. Beauregard

Crazy Harry Christmas :p There's a special I'd love to see!
  11. Reevz1977

I'll give you a clue - you've named one of them there;)
  12. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Oooh! I'm pulling for Scooter. He's so tough to peg. His "snout" area has this ratio between sharp and bulbous that still has yet to be replicated properly in figural or painted form. I really think yours will be the first. But, Rowlf, Sam, Statler...I'm just excited to see these beautifully painted and rendered Muppets.
  13. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

That. Is. AWESOME!
  14. Beauregard

I just realised that somehow I had two threads open at the same time, and thought that the post above referred to the Hallmark Christmas Ornaments...Ignore me...*slides out of thread*
  15. Reevz1977

Sorry to disappoint Jamie but I'm not posting Scooter...yet. I have done Scooter in 3 different poses and cannot decide which one I want to work up fully. With him being a fan fave I want to make absolutely sure that he's right on the money!
  16. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

Wow. You're good at that! No, you're GREAT at that!
  17. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

That is awsome. You have out done yourself. I love it! I wished i had a group pic of that with others that i could hang on a wall like in a picture frame. Love to see more Fozzie and others. Keep up awsomely good work. :o
  18. Reevz1977

I'm working on it!;)
  19. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Can't wait to see it. :D
  20. Zena Star

Zena Star New Member

I love how this big picture is going! Its so detailed and pretty, and its coming along so well! Keep it up! :flirt: