1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fozzie Illustration

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Reevz1977, May 12, 2009.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Eeeek! Happy noises! :flirt::eek:
  2. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

That's good news indeed, whatever the news turns out to be. I am looking forward quite eagerly to seeing more developments on this project, but, believe me, I know about the demands that that annoying "earning a living" thing can put on a person.
  3. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

SQUEE! ! ! :excited:
  4. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

I ****ing wish! ! ! ! Thanks everyone, for all the support! In all honesty, without you I'd have put this to bed a long time ago! I promise I'll post something as soon as I can. Best wishes, Stuart:)
  5. Rose

Rose Member

I can'topen this for some reason. :(

6. Reevz1977

7. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Hey Stu,

Any updates?
    Illustration or your "development" that you mentioned.
  8. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Any chance you'll be providing us loyal fans with a Christmas present?
  9. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

I was kind of wondering the same thing. :coy:
  10. Reevz1977

Ok, Ok, Ok...some good(?) news. My currently illustration workload (in addition to my full-time illustration/retouching job) is booked until mid-january. I then have maybe a month spare after that to try and finish the Muppet illustration before my work picks up in February. I MAY get to it during the silly season and promise, as soon as I get something worth showing, I will put it up. I've been tinkering with several characters in the last few weeks who should be showing up soon...clues below

• Auntie safe's husband ;)

• Kermit's first proctologist;)

• Dodgy bacon with a PHD;)
  11. ZeppoAndFriends

I'm going to take a guess and say:

• Uncle Deadly
    • Jim
    • Dr. Strangepork
    Am I close? :coy:
  12. Reevz1977

How'd ya guess? ? ? :confused: That was me at my most cryptic!:o
  13. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

(eeeeek!) can't wait! :o
  14. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Hello?..... ello.... elo.... lo.... o....:confused:
  15. Reevz1977

This post completely missed my radar...sorry:o

I don't think I've anything new to show...HOWEVER...my NEW website is up and running and for the first time you can see the Muppets in a higher resolution format..have fun folks and it WILL be updated soon!

P.S Tell you're friends to visit the site, I need to to earn the money to pay for it:p
  16. Reevz1977

P.S If you want to access the retouching section (?) go with the login name "guest" and password "stuart" :)
  17. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Loving the new site!
    Also, the high quality pics.
    I'm really really getting excited to see the final product.
  18. ZeppoAndFriends

Holy bricks! YOU did the packaging graphics for the Lego games? (I'd love to say that I made one of my astounding and prophetic comparison connections here, but that would be a blatant lie.)

In other news, it's nice to finally be able to see all of the painstaking little details in your Muppet art that were kind of hard to make out before (the slightly fraying fabric of Floyd's sleve, for instance). It just makes them all the more incredible!

I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeves!
  19. Reevz1977

Guilty...not all of them, but some of the more recent ones and without giving anything away, they've got some REALLY cool games coming out in the near future;)

I'm so glad I've finally managed to get the higher resolution images out there. I has taken absolutely ages for me to get some of those details just right and finally you guys can get to see why they take so long to do as, bare in mind these are just digitally airbrushed in Photoshop with no 3D work at all.

THANK YOU, for all the kind comments:)
  20. Reevz1977

I'll makes promise now that this project will be finished soon! There will also be some updates in the very near future!

All the best,
    Stuart
    GonzoLover85 and theprawncracker like this.