1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fozzie Illustration

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Reevz1977, May 12, 2009.

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

:news: Excited!!!!
  2. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Hi Sweetie--MARVELOUS artwork. (I sent a couple of links to friends--hope it helps!)
    But...but, where's my girl? When do I get to see the Divine Miss P?
  3. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

I am SUPER excited to see this thing finished! And thanks for posting to let us know that you haven't abandoned the project! :)
  4. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

5. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

HUZZAH, indeed! :drool:
  6. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

7. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------------------------
    These are WONDERFUL! Completely Photoshopped...even the initial sketching? Wow! I'm absoutely caught between jealousy and admiration! Fantastic work...keep going!

And thank you, a thousand thousand times, for including Newsie in this project! I love what you've done with him!

-----------------------------
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Yes please!!!
  9. Ruahnna

Okay--I've told everyone muppety that I know and even sent URLs to people and the feeling is universal--you ROCK, sweetie. Amazing art. Lovely, lovely. That you are currently doing this as a labor of love makes your amazing attention to detail that much more impressive.
    Stuart, honey, PLEASE know that this is really, really good, and anyone--professional, fan or, er, professional fan (lucky dogs) would be impressed by your work. May success take you by storm!
    (Fozzie--take your hat off and show some respect.)
    GonzoLover85 likes this.
  10. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Hey Folks,

Thanks (as always) for the very kind comments and I am determined for all your patience not to be in vein!

Other than rough pencil sketches and scribbles, this is 100% created in Photoshop :)

Thanks again and an update should be coming through soon!
  11. Reevz1977

12. Ruahnna

Oh! Oh! Jim!
  13. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

Excuse me while I squeal like a little girl.

*SQUEAL* :excited:

Okay, done.
  14. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

JIM! JIM! JIM!
  15. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I second the motion: Jim!
  16. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

*SQUEE* *PENGUIN:zany:* Jim looks AMAZING! :jim:
  17. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

----------------------------------
    They ALL look amazing. I truly hope someone at Disney is paying attention. Ahem *coughcoughmerchandisinggeniusartcoughcough*

------------------------------------
  18. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Hey Stuart, any updates for us fans?
  19. Reevz1977

Hey Folks,

Sorry to be the barer of bad new but I have made the (hard!) decision to put this project to bed. There's a number of reason's behind my decision, the main one being lack of time but I've also lost enthusiasm for the project. There are a couple of characters that are nearly done, Piggy, Jim, Uncle Deadly, Marvin Suggs, Rizzo, Link, Strangepork, Zoot, Lips, Camilla, Janice and Rowlf that I may eventually get around to finishing off but the whole big piece is no longer going to happen.

Apologies for all the false hope but I thought it best that I let you know.

MANY thanks to everyone who has shown support and encouragement - it really meant alot!!!

Stuart

*MODS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DELETE THIS THREAD IF YOU WISH*
  20. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

noooooooooooooooooo! :cry:

i understand tucking old projects away after so many bumps in the road, but i do hope you'll salvage something for the fans of your work. This really is something you should complete to some sort of extent for yourself at least.