1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fozzie Illustration

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Reevz1977, May 12, 2009.

1. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

*sob*

If you aren't going to finish the complete work, I'm with Jamie, hopefully you can salvage what you've already completed and send out a "this is where it stands" kind of thing to us fans.
    frogboy4 likes this.
  2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Exactly. Maybe you can turn the piece into an "in progress" example of how you work and what you do to make these beautiful compositions. I would love to see a finished piece, but you've put in too many hours to completely shelve this wonderful work completely. :eek:
  3. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-------------------
    Hear, hear! I can understand running out of gas, but don't throw any of it away! Your art is gorgeous and speaks well of your talent -- not to mention, is appreciated by all of us here! Let it stand "as is." We can't ask for more than that, and thank you for what you've done! :)

-------------------
    Nasubionna and frogboy4 like this.
  4. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Maybe, instead of filling in those extra seats in the theater with the other Muppets you would have drawn, just throw in some empty seats to show the full theater.???
    Even if people in the front row aren't totally complete.
  5. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Your work is miles better than anything promotional materials Disney's been producing lately and it would be a shame not to salvage something of your incredible efforts.

Maybe you could take what you have and retrofit the composition for use as a postcard-sized image or something lower resolution for a redbubble tee shirt.
    newsmanfan and GonzoLover85 like this.
  6. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Hear! Hear!
  7. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Nasubionna and newsmanfan like this.
  8. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

I must be dreaming. :sleep:

*Pinch*

Ow. Nope.

...WAHOO!
  9. newsmanfan

----------------
    GORGEOUS! And I'm not even especially a Janice fan!

Glad you haven't given up on it! Do as much or as little as you want...but would you pretty please consider offering the individual images as T-shirt designs on Redbubble or Cafepress? Plleeeeeeezzzee?
    -----------------
  10. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, I thought this project had been canned! I cannot WAIT for the finished piece! The detail on Janice's hair is awesome. :)
  11. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

like, wow! :flirt:
  12. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness this is probably the coolest thing ever!
  13. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Glad to see things are moving right along!
    Only a couple hundred obscure characters to go!
  14. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Pahaha!
  15. Reevz1977

hahahaha, cheers Joel :) I figure if I live to 178 I SHOULD (!!!) pretty much get this thing done!!

I currently on with another character that, fingers crossed, should be up within the next week or so ;)
    Nasubionna and GonzoLover85 like this.
  16. Reevz1977

OK...heres the character I'm currently working on, although I'm struggling slightly to find reference to his wardrobe in high enough resolution to make out - I want to get the detail exact! Jim will appear right at the back of the illustration with his arms around the Frank and Jerry puppets and, although they will appear tiny, will be looking with fondness at the rest of the characters and the ensuing mayhem!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23001839@N02/6871539735/in/photostream
    newsmanfan likes this.
  17. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Sending you reference in a few minutes.
  18. newsmanfan

Love it!!!

Hey, how do I get to Morrow?
    -------------------
  19. Reevz1977

newsmanfan likes this.
  20. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Looks awesome! Keep up the incredible work.