1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fozzie Illustration

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Reevz1977, May 12, 2009.

1. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

waldorf looks awesome! i love the cup of coffee! nice touch.
  2. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Yeah, I really like both Teeth and Waldorf.
  3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Waldorf is WONDERFUL! An exceptional combination of the various TMS puppet incarnations. He looks awesome and I really prefer those older puppets to the newer, younger looking Waldorfs we see today. GREAT job. :D
  4. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

It's offical, I'm gonna revisit Waldorf. I thought I may feel different but after a few days away, I still not happy with him...at all! Besides, he's also had the thumbs down from my better half - the comment was "thats really good. Doesn't look like him though".:sympathy:

On a better note, the character that I currently on is going great. I'll give you all a clew who it is...

To look at the characters I've posted so far visit...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23001839@N02/
  5. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

Is it LEW Zealand?
  6. Reevz1977

7. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

8. Reevz1977

WELL SPOTTED! ! ! ! ! I keep trying to give other little hints;)

I'm currently doing my website and have put some characters bigger there for all to see (don't judge me on the site - it's not been designed yet, I just wanted to get something up. The final one will be up in August, premiering the final Muppet piece)

http://www.stuartreeves.co.uk/
  9. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Nice sleek Flash design that showcases the art. Good job in general - especially for phase one.
  10. Reevz1977

Quick poll - In the illustration there's a position at the front with 2 potential characters to ready to fit in. The question is, who is the more fan favourite character who should take this spot...Crazy Harry or Scooter?

Thoughts
  11. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Whatever looks best, but Scooter's one of my faves. :crazy: ;)
  12. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i vote scooter! ;)
  13. theprawncracker

The Prawn agrees. :wisdom:
  14. Rax

Rax New Member

Are we choosing which one gets to be in this artwork, or are they both gonna be in it and is it just a question of which one will be seated in the front row? If it's the latter, I think it should be Crazy Harry, since I think you should avoid having the majority of the core Muppets in the front. Spread 'em.

Gr, Rax
  15. Reevz1977

Both characters are going to be in the illustration. I'm leaning towards having Scooter nearer the front. As a character he doesn't seem to be getting a look in since Richard Hunt passed away.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23001839@N02/
  16. Reevz1977

17. theprawncracker

18. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

how soon? i cant wait to see who it is!
  19. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

beside Piggy?
  20. frogboy4