1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fozzie Illustration

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by Reevz1977, May 12, 2009.

1. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Zoot's behind Sam...
  2. Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

3. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Very happy! ;) That's Scooter. That's a challenging position for the nose and you nailed it. Oooh, and you went with the shiny jacket rather than the modern one. Good choice.

I really think this should be THE graphic Disney uses for anything Muppet Show. It honors the characters better than anything else I've seen in a very long time.

How far is Deadly on the list (if you don't mind me asking). :o
  4. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*drools* BEAUTIFUL! ! ! The texture on his face is incredible... and I love the pose he's in. The jacket is gorgeous and I love the quaint little soda cup he's got, perfect Scooter. It's amazing--I COMPLETELY agree with Jamie about making this THE official TMS poster. You have GOT to submit this to Disney, man, you absolutely HAVE to. It is WAY too good not to.
  5. ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

:cry:Your pictures are so good they make my clay Muppet figures look like garbage!:cry:
  6. Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Cheers Jamie, Scooters far from finished, I just wanted to put him up as it's been a week or so since the last character. Trust me when I say the final version will be MUCH better! You'll be happy to know that Uncle Deadly is gonna be the next character I put up, although don't take my word for it as I did promise Lew last week - (he's coming soon!)

As always you're too kind!

Clay Muppet Figures...cool! Where can I see them?
  7. ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

No where as of yet. The only three accounts on the Internet I have are here, YouTube and Shockwave.

I've never been someone who stays on top of the latest pop culture crazes. (AND I HATE CHATSPEAK, IT SHALL SPELL THE DEATH OF PROPER GRAMMER!(But not very well!))

Plus, I don't really think that they're good enough to show to other people.

P.S. I spy with my little eye, Zoot's chin behind Sam.
  8. Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Correct! ! !

There are a number of characters that I have already completed that I will save until the final piece, Zoot being just one.

Did anyone catch my shoutout on the Muppet Cast this week? I don't think I've ever been so giddy in my life - truly awesome! I have to say Steve Swanson is one heck-of-a-guy!

Hopefully another character(s?) may be up soon, it all depands on other work I need to do first...sorry:sympathy:

Keep 'em peeled!
  9. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Ooooh...Deadly! I'm so happy! :D
  10. Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

OK, to prove that I'm the ever consummate liar, Deadly is not the next character to be unveiled (SORRY JAMIE! ! ! ! :o)

Hopefully it will be later today
  11. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Deadly is difficult with all of his weird shapes and nose hairs. Hmmmm. Then who's next? :confused:
  12. antonydavanzo New Member

I am loving Scooter, I think that you are nailing the look of the Muppets better than the people working in them today. I cannot wait to see the finished piece! This has got me jsut as excited as the Muppet poser updates!
  13. Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Deadly's ALMOST in the can. I tend to try and crack a character first and the revist to polish off - UD's at that stage. I chose to go with a different character out of ease really - should be up soon!

Cheers Antony, I would have to admit the closer I get to seeing the finished piece the more excited I am getting - although it pails to how excited I am about the posers!
  14. antonydavanzo New Member

which characters have you found the hardest to get right? It would be cool if you could post some early sketches of the idea, if you have them...I am sure a lot of members here would love to see the characters progression!
    I hope Disney notices your skills and publishes this great piece of work, that would rule for you.:D
  15. Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

When I put the final piece on my site, when you hover over it, HOPEFULLY it will reveal the original sketch which varies considerably from the final piece. Scooter has seen various incarnations, as has piggy. The hardest characters...so far, have probably been Waldorf and Fozzie. Waldorf was difficult as I wanted to get a generic look that could be any of the puppets and Fozzie because I had no idea how on earth I was going to do his fur!

Not as much as I hope for it;) although I'm not holding my breath.
  16. ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

Is there someone else coming soon (I hope, I hope)?
  17. ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

P.S. I forgot to say Floyd looks great!
  18. Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the compliment about Floyd. He was very early on at that stage and has come on alot since.

Good news - More characters are coming, the next one features not 1 but 2!. The bad news is I am not sure when I will be putting them up...we'll see, soonish I hope. Neither character are from the main cast but are still fan favorites! I am quite excited how they're turning out;)
  19. Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

20. frogboy4 Inactive Member

His fur is amazing! I'm loving Sweetums and Floyd. With the ones we've seen and the ones we haven't, how far through are you with the character inclusions at this point? Or is that hard to determine? I'm just so excited about this Muppet mural.