1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fozzie Illustration

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Reevz1977, May 12, 2009.

1. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

I'm alot further on than I've shown. I'm working on the mural as a whole but crop it when I show a character in order not to give anything away;)
  2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I was thinking that. You do seem to be very far along. How much time would you say the average character takes you to create? It must many hours! I just can't imagine undertaking this project. How much have you learned while painting these characters?
  3. Telly

Telly Active Member

I am completely in love with this! The characters don't even look "unfinished" to me! Are you putting this mural up in your house somewhere? Keep up the awesome job!
  4. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo New Member

How big is the picture bud?
  5. Reevz1977

Print wise, bigger than A0 at 300dpi... so quite big!
  6. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

*EERIE MUSIC*

I just started making a Sweetums figure yesterday...Spooky.

P.S. He looks great! Seeing that made me realize how off I am. Oh, well we can't all be perfect.
  7. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

looks AWESOME! i love floyd's expression, and sweetums looks sweet. i cant wait to see this thing as a whole!
  8. Reevz1977

Each character takes me around 1-2 weeks of my spare time (evenings and weekends) but overtime this seems to be speeding up alot.
    A huuuuuuge part of me wished I hadn't! ! ! !
    The best thing I will take from this is the lessons I have learnt, both new techniques and shortcuts. Before I started this, other than in retouching work, I hadn't done hair, fur etc. It is bar-none the most ambitious (read: stupid) I have tried and I am soooo ready to get on with my next project after months and months of Muppets!
    Thanks Telly! Erm...theres some debate if this will go up in the house. My better half hates my digital work with a passion. She much prefers my hand drawn sketches and paintings. That said, I gave her a sneek peek at the overall piece and she actually admitted she was so impressed she would allow it to be framed and put up in the house (which is a big thing since she loathes the Muppets:boo:). However since then she has claimed the statement was alchohol induced and cannot remember saying it!
    Spooky:p
    Thanks Nick22, all the praise genuinely motivates me to keep going on this project and I really want to thank everyone for the kind words!
  9. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Floyd's expression is AWESOME! I abolutely love it. Sweetums looks perfectly incredible. I love all of it and I'm so eagerly awaiting the finished product! Amazing stuff, man! Keep it up! :D
  10. ZeppoAndFriends

WHY MUST YOU BE SARCASTIC? I GENUINELY FREAKED WHEN I FOUND THAT OUT!
  11. Reevz1977

LOL, very funny:D I'll be totally honest with you Zeppo, take a look out of your window, thats me watching your every move *CREEPY LAUGH*

Be AFRAID, be very afraid (but not really and I'm starting to freak myself out now!:eek:)
  12. ZeppoAndFriends

Nice try, but we aren't even in the same country!
  13. Reevz1977

14. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Any peeks soon? We've been spoiled for updates. :D
  15. Reevz1977

You'll be glad to know I have 3 weeks off work to push this project forward. There will be a number of characters showing up over the coming days/weeks as the project moves towards the finish. I am unsure as to where I will be posting any new ones so try both

http://www,stuartreeves.co.uk

or

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23001839@N02/
  16. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

when are we getting to see someone new? im getting too anxious!
  17. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i guess that answers my question! :D
  18. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

OH MY GOSH SWEETUMS!

SWEETUMS! SWEETUMS! IN THE NAME OF ALL UMS THAT ARE SWEET! THAT'S SWEETUMS THERE!

That must have taken you...six...thousand...years to make...
  19. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Reevz, I've got to say your work is amazing, just truly phenomenal.

And I've got to know if you'll be selling prints of the finished product, because I would definitely buy one from what I've seen so far.
  20. Zena Star

Zena Star New Member

Oh my gosh, this is amazing! It's all so detailled and...prettyful. :confused: I can't wait to see who you do next! :flirt: