Fozzie Illustration

Nick22

Reaction score
lew looks AWESOME! i cannot wait for the finished piece.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hi folks,
Just a couple of additions. Firstly a more polished look at Floyd Pepper - to the naked eye it could prove difficult to see the difference and secondly a VERY EARLY sneak glimpse at everyones favourite loveable janitor...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23001839@N02/

Coming soon: Uncle Deadly, Janice and Marvin Suggs

Beauregard

Reaction score
1. Awesome awesome awesome.

2. Awesome also.

3. Floyd looks groovilicious.

4. Fozzie looks hilariously awesome.

5. Lew looks fish-tastic.

6. Can I use that Beau in my avatar please please please?

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Hi folks,
Just a couple of additions. Firstly a more polished look at Floyd Pepper - to the naked eye it could prove difficult to see the difference and secondly a VERY EARLY sneak glimpse at everyones favourite loveable janitor...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23001839@N02/

Coming soon: Uncle Deadly, Janice and Marvin Suggs
Amazing. Cant wait for the 3 above as well!:big_grin:

Remind me, how many characters are gonna be in the final painting?

Beauregard

Reaction score
On the condition you wait 'til I've finished him:wink:
Fine fine fine :stick_out_tongue: It's a good enough proviso. Just suffice to say that me (and a number of friends) are all screaming in true fan-fashion, and think you are a Muppet Master.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
I've got to tell you, I'm still greatly impressed by your work.

I really don't mean to nitpick, but I've noticed some discrepancies in some of your character drawings. Not in the characters themselves, but in the placement of background and foreground characters.

For example, Floyd can be seen behind Crazy Harry, and behind Scooter. In the version of Fozzie on your website, Sam is behind him, while in the picture of Sam, Rowlf is clearly infront of him.

I'm just curious if you're placing random characters around them for the character pics to throw people off the scent as to what the finished product will look like?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I'm just curious if you're placing random characters around them for the character pics to throw people off the scent as to what the finished product will look like?
BUSTED! ! ! Well done! Do you realize you're the first person to notice that. It's true, I genuinely want the final piece to be a surprise...sorry :smile:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
No worries.

I can appreciate where you're coming from as an artist myself.
Kudos to you for keeping it secret for so long.

Cheers!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
A-MAZING. Floyd looks fantastic. Love his mustache. And Beau is just... SO delightfully Beau. Awesome, awesome, awesome. I'm so excited to see thi when it's finished--but it's awesome that you're showing us the work in progress! :big_grin: