Fozzie Illustration

Nick22

Reaction score
this is looking awesome! i love beau. i can't wait for the next three.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Remind me, how many characters are gonna be in the final painting?
There are 40 seated characters with numerous non-seated. 30 of those are virtually complete, and the rest in varying stages - kinda wish I'd done a smaller theatre:sympathy:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
There are 40 seated characters with numerous non-seated. 30 of those are virtually complete, and the rest in varying stages - kinda wish I'd done a smaller theatre:sympathy:
Squeezing all that Muppety goodness into a smaller space would keep it fresh longer. :wink:

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
This is looking great! You really capturing the essence of these characters in such amazing detail. Keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing UD.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Not to many:smile:. LOL
You set the bar really high and it looks like you will go beyond that and some.
Do you think you would be tempted to add other henson characters or make another painting for just "henson" related characters?
Cheers
Ant

Reevz1977

Reaction score

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hi folks, sorrry for the delay in getting another character up. I can offer you the very early look at another character. This is far from done, but I thought I'd best show...something!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23001839@N02/

For anyone interested, the reason for the delay was due to a tragic planing incident on my front door. I got the setting mixed up on my electric plane and chose the highest setting. As soon as it touched the wood, the darn thing escaped my clutches and set about tearly great big lumps out of the door - needless to say, I've done ALOT of sanding (and it still looks ****!):sympathy:

Anyhoot, enjoy!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow! The attention to detail here is amazing. I love her necklace and the amazing feather in her hat (Which is also on the Sideshow bust version of her, did you take inspiration from that?)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Fantastic! Perfect start for my day. Hope to go to the Richard Hunt Zine reading tonight after work. Glad you got everything working with the design. Janice's natural facial structure is odd, nuanced and gone through several revisions. I like your interpretation. It seems nice polished and classic. :flirt:

The strands of hair are so incredibly amazing!