Fozzie Illustration

Nick22

Reaction score
AAAHHHHH! JANICE! i've been patiently waiting for her! she came out AWESOME! and she still isn't finished? what's to fix? keep up the AMAZING work!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*shaking with the awesomness*

I am utterly too staggered for words by the amazingness of the stunningivity of the fantasibulous fundamentally ground-shaking earth-shatteringly Muppivity of the piece! Textured Beau, newly textured Janice, Popcorn Chef, BUNNY! heart-stoppingly good Gonzo, beyond awesome Sam, undescribable Beaker, and pulse-quickening Sweetums! (pulse-quickening?)

Nope. Words cannot describe how much screaming I just did upon seeing the updates.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I see you've updated your flickr site.

Very nice work!
Why, thank you GonzoLover. As always, none of the illustrations are final. I just thought I'd stick them all back up again for people to view. There are the odd new bits here and there but overall its stuff that has been posted before.

One question that I have is: What would people like to see Piggy wearing?

I personally think it should be something ridiculously extravagant and inappropriately glamorous for wearing in a cinema. Let me know your thoughts on this one and if you have any pictures that would be even better!

*shaking with the awesomness*

I am utterly too staggered for words by the amazingness of the stunningivity of the fantasibulous fundamentally ground-shaking earth-shatteringly Muppivity of the piece! Textured Beau, newly textured Janice, Popcorn Chef, BUNNY! heart-stoppingly good Gonzo, beyond awesome Sam, undescribable Beaker, and pulse-quickening Sweetums! (pulse-quickening?)

Nope. Words cannot describe how much screaming I just did upon seeing the updates.
Breeeeeeaaathe!

GonzoLover85

Reaction score

Beauregard

Reaction score
I remember she wore some B.e.a.utiful outfit in The Muppet Movie -- which I think involved Boa-ness. So if you feel like throwing some more delicately crafted feathers in there...you just know we wanna see 'em.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
As long as her gloves are purple her dress could be anything. Maybe something sequined? Not the Jessica Rabbit treatment, but something befitting a pig of her stature. I do love how she looks here. Her hair looks amazing. I'm sure you'll figure out something that blows us away.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
As long as her gloves are purple her dress could be anything. Maybe something sequined?
I remember she wore some B.e.a.utiful outfit in The Muppet Movie -- which I think involved Boa-ness. So if you feel like throwing some more delicately crafted feathers in there...you just know we wanna see 'em.
I would love to see her wearing something way too extravagant. some dress with a feather boa or something along those lines.]
I think we're all thinking along the same lines. For me, the purple gloves and a feather boa are a must (although I feel I really have done my fair share of digital feathers:rolleyes:). Its the actual dress that I am having problems deciding. I am not opposed to creating a bespoke Piggy outfit for this piece if anyone has any inspired ideas.

Let me know your thoughts