1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Fozzie Illustration

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Reevz1977, May 12, 2009.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

I would also agree with TMM or GMC. Those have also been my favorite Piggy eras too. So on with the pig!

2. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Thats all music to my ears!!!! GMC-era Piggy is, bar none, my favourite!! I also think its the Piggy that the majority of TMS generation really remember!

I will keep you all posted :)

GonzoLover85 and jvcarroll like this.
  3. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

4. Reevz1977

Ok folks, I know I probably the least reliable person on here when it comes to delivering on my promises...however, I have made big leaps forward with everyones favourite talking Ham recently and am hoping to show it very soon. Those who follow me on Twitter probably saw my test illustration earlier in the week, but for those who missed it, stay tuned! :mad:

Weird, I've just noticed this thread has jumped from "Fan art" to "Fan Fiction" - how bizarre

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Can't wait! This project has been so exciting to keep watching as it builds!

6. Reevz1977

OK, as it has taken me longer than expected, I have uploaded the test image I posted last week. This is ÜBER rough!!! Nothing is finished, the sequins are temporary, the popcorn for positional reasons...nothing is final, at all!!! What I want to achieve with Piggy is for her to be the showstopper of the piece - to be totally distracting, in keeping with her character. Sequins seemed quite an obvious choice as it gives me the chance for her to shine. With a nice ambient glow and LOT'S of sparkles...

Anyway, this was just a test patch of sequins and I'd love to hear thoughts on this one. The white dress is to give me an idea for curves, and "no", I hadn't watched Basic Instinct before creating this image!!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/23001839@N02/20388837484/in/dateposted-public/

7. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I adore this. Sequins can only ever make things better!!!