Fozzie Illustration

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I love how this big picture is going! Its so detailed and pretty, and its coming along so well! Keep it up! :flirt:
Thanks Zena Star:big_grin:

I am hopefully going to make a huge leap forward on this illustration in the next week and will keep adding little snippets to my Flickr page to give people here an early work-in-progress glimpse of how the characters are shaping up. I have got my first week off work since Christmas and intend to use this time to focus on this project!

I was going to add one character this week but I'm going to opt for 2 instead as the characters I'm currently doing are a double act:wink:

Keep your eyes peeled

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23001839@N02/

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Outstanding! That's all I can say! You always outdo yourself with these!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
SAM! ! ! He's SO awesome! Those feathers are GORGEOUS! His facial expression is priceless! And look at ROWLF! AHHH! I love it! AMAZING job, man!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I am so stoked about these inclusions. You've really pegged the eye focus on Rowlf. That's the hardest part with his oval eyes and specific pupil placement. Sam is incredible, of course. His expression is perfect and the feathers are fantastic. I like that you've stuck him with the musicians (Rowlf, Dr. Teeth and Zoot from what I can tell). It makes me wonder how much character interaction there be? It doesn't need it, but clearly Sam is disturbed by something he sees. :attitude:

Nick22

Reaction score
*claps loudly and screams with joy* amazing. this is beyond awesome. when the whole thing is done, i'll probly end up ******* my pants. great job! keep up the good work.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
...It makes me wonder how much character interaction there be? It doesn't need it, but clearly Sam is disturbed by something he sees. :attitude:
Well spotted Jamie, there is alot of character interaction. One of the reasons I have not shown any bodies is that it would give too much away:wink: The image as a whole is a cinema shot. On the front row there is Kermit, Piggy and Fozzie all (relatively) normal. As the theatre goes back, the rows get more and more manic with the (un)usual random Muppet mayhem!

*claps loudly and screams with joy* amazing. this is beyond awesome. when the whole thing is done, i'll probly end up ******* my pants. great job! keep up the good work.
Calm down Nick22:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hahahaha! ! ! Harry is GREAT! And Floyd is wonderful! His expression is priceless! I love the details on Harry's clothes and all the intricacies of him all together... terrific stuff! This is really going to blow everyone away.