Fozzie soft toy as Cowardly Lion from Oz

metallithrax

Reaction score
Hi, just got a soft toy of Fozzie Bear as the Cowardly Lion, but not from the latest film. This seem older than that. It is made by Nanco is about 12 inch tall. On one of the tags, it says "this item may not be sold at retail". Does anyone know anything about this?

Can't post a link yet (don't have 10 posts). Could say go to my home page and look, but for some reason it takes you to microsoft site.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think it is from the latest film. They released a series of toys in one speicifc chain, I forget which. Also had them at things like promotions. Where did you find it?

Bea:zany:{Welcome to the forum!}regard

metallithrax

Reaction score
Got it from ebay.

Just found a picture of them on tough pigs. From the Macys Flower show thing. It is from the film.

tomahawk

Reaction score
Well, I got my whole set from New York when they had them at Macy's. I have seen them showing up in the grabber machines though.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hey dudes
I have won that Fozzie from the grabber machine in the aracde at the mall. Funny story about that too, I put it in my pocket than head over to spencers and a lady went up to me and said "did you know you have a lion in your pants" to which I said "only when I saw you" lol :smile: . Anyhow in the thread titled "Muppets in Claw Machines" I'm putting up a pic of all the Muppets I've won from thoes Machines. Hope you take a look.:wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ooh, off topic, you have a nice Janice avatar! And *not laughing, honest* an interestingstory.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Ooh, off topic, you have a nice Janice avatar! And *not laughing, honest* an interestingstory.
Lol :smile: . Thanks Beauegrad, that is a little off topic, but still thanks. I wish I could say that I was the one to take the picture, but I can't. Yeah but anyhow it's based off a Janis Jopiln album. I saw it and I thought it would be perfect.