FR Fan-Made Movie Proposal

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I know, this sounds quite odd, but at this point, it seems more likely than the REAL movie. I'd need people to help with the script, puppeteering, and voices. I doubt we could get any of the real voices to do this for free, since it's non-profit, and I don't think taking money to make a movie is right, but I'd like to get this, as people like to say, "off the ground", with the support of Fraggle and Muppet fans. We'd probably need about 4-6 script writers, impressions of the Fraggle 5, Traveling Matt, and anyone else added into the script. Does anyone have any interest in this? If you are willing to work for free, or know anyone who is who'd be interested, let me know. I'd like to have this movie out sometime in 2018, the latest. I'm not writing much about it right now, because I'm not very far in thinking of ideas or anything else, but I'd like to get the input and support of Fraggle abd Muppet fans, because this isn't a one person job. Thanks!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I know, this sounds quite odd, but at this point, it seems more likely than the REAL movie. I'd need people to help with the script, puppeteering, and voices. I doubt we could get any of the real voices to do this for free, since it's non-profit, and I don't think taking money to make a movie is right, but I'd like to get this, as people like to say, "off the ground", with the support of Fraggle and Muppet fans. We'd probably need about 4-6 script writers, impressions of the Fraggle 5, Traveling Matt, and anyone else added into the script. Does anyone have any interest in this? If you are willing to work for free, or know anyone who is who'd be interested, let me know. I'd like to have this movie out sometime in 2018, the latest. I'm not writing much about it right now, because I'm not very far in thinking of ideas or anything else, but I'd like to get the input and support of Fraggle abd Muppet fans, because this isn't a one person job. Thanks!
Hooray!!! Count me in as a script writer, as I love writing. Now, will this be made on YouTube or as a movie in the movie theaters??

Collgoff

Reaction score
Count me in too I got to learn how to write a script.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Hooray!!! Count me in as a script writer, as I love writing. Now, will this be made on YouTube or as a movie in the movie theaters??
It has to be a YouTube movie, because making money from other people's characters is against the law.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
So..... on YouTube???? When do I start?
It'll be a non-profit movie, but the movie will go directly to YouTube. It will be like a regular movie, but will be on YouTube instead of in movie theaters. I'll PM you guys now. :smile: