Fraggle CD-just wondering...

Lunatic Daring

Reaction score
Having only been on this site a brief time, I have learned that the fans who are on this forum probably know more than the dear Henson's themselves so....

I was watching one of my Fraggle video's the other week and inside the video I kept all the little inserts from the video co etc etc.

One of these inserts was an advertisement for the Muppet Hits CD, Muppet movie Cd's etc. On the other side, there is a pic of a Fraggle Cd called "music and magic" what I want to know is, was it made and was it released.

(Bare in mind if the answer is "yes", the person who reveals this info to me will have blood on their hands as I will slit my wrists knowing I likely could have easily bought it in the day... :smile:but in my defense, I frequented music stores regularly back in the day and DEFINITELY did not see it)

That is all friends!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lunatic Daring,

Music and Magic came out in 1993. It's a great CD which contains several Fraggle songs which weren't on the Fraggle LP's in the 1980's.

You can check out a photo of the cover and a track listing here (look near the bottom of the page)...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/fraggles/audio.shtml

It typically sells for $40-$60 on eBay but you may be able to find it cheaper on-line with a little hunting. It's pretty scarce though, but well worth the hunt.

If you have any other questions about this CD, please let us know.