Fraggle collection maybe up for sale

muppetperson

Reaction score
I am interested in the PVC's.I need Sprocket and Uncle Matt, but I suppose you are selling them as a set?

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I see you have the Gobo/Red Butterick set. How much you asking for that, and do you accept Paypal?

Same for the Hasbro dolls, how much do you want tfor each?

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I'd be interested in the PVC Figures (even without Uncle Matt & Sprocket if you'd like to split the set since muppetperson was interested in those).

I'd also be interested in the cups and the Mokey Hasbro plush, depending on price.

Let me know

Snoffsan

Reaction score
Ok so I have been getting a few offers. I think I will put up the whole thing as a package tomorrow when I have checked the condition and taken some new photos of some items I missed. And then I will sell it to the highest bidder.
But I do have more than one of a few items. It seams like a lot of you would like to buy uncle matt PVC so I probably will put up one on ebay.

Gerbert

Reaction score
I'm intrested in the Butterick Pattern Sets. Do You Accept Money Order's and Private Check's?

Gerbert

Reaction score
Noone in My Family has A Credit Card Or Paypal. My Dad's Credit Card got swiped 30 Years ago I think he said. Noone I know does So I'm trying to order it from Here. I don't trust eBay either

Snoffsan

Reaction score
I put up some things in the Sell thread now and soon I will put up a few things on Ebay starting from 1 dollar!