1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Fraggle Dreams

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by FraggleFrick, Feb 2, 2016.

1. FraggleFrick

FraggleFrick Active Member

Hey! When I was younger, a lot of my dreams were connected to Fraggle Rock. Has anyone else ever had Fraggle dreams? I had recurring dreams about Junior Gorg capturing me and tickling me! :laugh:

2. FraggleFrick

Another I had was when I found a Fraggle hole in my grandma's closet! It was so cool... I met the Fraggle Five! :smirk::dreamy::coy::excited::sigh:

3. FraggleFrick

Another I had was when Mokey invited me to a party in her and Red's cave. It had something to do with Gobo getting over a cold... If anyone wants to post their dreams please feel free! :insatiable:

4. FraggleFrick

PLEASE reply

Hannah :coy:

5. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

A hero has come for you, dear Hannah! :super: And yes, of course I've dreamt of Fraggles, even my own characters I concepted back in high school.

Why just recently, I hada dream that a supervisor was gonna separate people like Fraggles and Doozers, which wasn't popular to the audience at all. But I took to the podium proclaiming 'even a Fraggle needs a Doozer'. :coy::busy: My sister thought I was getting over-ambitious, yet the crowd cheered for my defiance. What'ya think of that?

6. FraggleFrick

Cool dream! :) I had one last night that Boober wanted me to help him clean laundry, but Red kept jumping in it lol :excited:

theSHE124 likes this.
  7. FraggleFrick

TheShe124 please read my fanfic the Fraggle Parting and review! :) It is in the fanfiction section not the Fraggle section