1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fraggle DVD coming this summer in the US

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phillip, Jun 18, 2004.

?

Let HIT know how much would you would pay for a 24-episode Fraggle season box set.

Poll closed Sep 16, 2004.
  1. I'd pay up to $39 per box set

39 vote(s)
    39.4%
  2. I'd pay up to $59 per box set

35 vote(s)
    35.4%
  3. I'd pay $79 or higher for a box set

20 vote(s)
    20.2%
  4. I wouldn't buy a box set at any price

5 vote(s)
    5.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Wha? * looks at email * Hey! Wouldja lookit dat? * clicks link *
    :smirk:

Nick
  2. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

You sound like Sammy the Snake! Do you look AND sound like the letter " S "? :smirk:

Nick
  3. Gobo_Tron2

Gobo_Tron2 Member

*owch* well I tried to, but in the complex contortion I totally messed up my spine and now I'm waiting for the ambulance to arrive. How did I type this? Well... umm... I was dictating to my highly-educated parrot, who I have taught to type on the keyboard for me. I did this while waiting for the ambulance.
  4. Muppet Crypts

Muppet Crypts New Member

When Is It Exactly Coming Out
  5. Muppet Crypts

Muppet Crypts New Member

6. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

I'm shocked and amazed!!!! :smirk: :excited:

Nick
  7. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

anyone have a confirmed date on these?
  8. MJTaylor

MJTaylor Member

I feel that one DVD with two episodes of Fraggle Rock is better than nothing. If it was coming out here I'd sure go out and buy it. Here in Australia there used to be videotapes of the programme but all appear to have been deleted.
  9. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

The light doth shine your way. :smirk: :excited:

Nick
  10. Brian Damage

Brian Damage New Member

11. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

Hey, thats so cool, I work at a Wal-Mart (and sometimes the Disney store) here in Up state NY. I work tonight so IF I do see it, you can bet I'm getting it tonight!

:excited: Yooooo Hoooo Down in Fraggle Rock!!! *clap, clap* :D
  12. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

I think one of the episodes may be a surprise "bonus feature". I heard this was a possibility a few weeks ago, but couldn't get HIT to confirm the news. It's fantastic if we got three episodes on the disc though.

Thanks for sharing the sighting with us!
  13. Brian Damage

Brian Damage New Member

[EDIT]: And yes, it is a bonus episode. There's also something about Pingu (The Penguin?) on it, for some reason.

[EDIT2]: And, peculiarly, my post in the Fraggle Rock forum here has gone missing...
  14. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

I removed it because it was the same thing you posted here. Let's try to keep the Fraggle DVD discussions kept in one place. Posting the same thing multiple times is against the forum rules.

*watches everyone run out the door to their local Wal-Mart*
  15. Brian Damage

Brian Damage New Member

Meh. Okay. Hope everyone interested in the DVD is checking this thread, then.

Now I just have to figure out how to get a copy in Australia...
  16. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

It's not at the 2 Wal-Marts or the Best Buy that I visited today. :confused:
  17. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

That sounds cool. I'll have to check the next time I go to Wal-Mart. :excited:
  18. Brian Damage

Brian Damage New Member

Well, the person who posted it said that they worked at the Wal-Mart they'd seen it at, so maybe it's not actually on-shelf yet...

New news: The inside of the box says to "Look out for more Fraggle DVDs this fall". It remains to be seen whether this is indicating more three-episode discs or actual season sets...
  19. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

Yeah, same here at my Wal-Mart, but she said it will be released on Tuesday. :(

Grrr... i wanted it now lol.
  20. getup

getup New Member

*remove*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.