1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fraggle Fans in California?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by RedFraggleRocks, May 1, 2012.

1. Hey just wondering if there were any Fraggle fans in California! I am on Meetup.com and there are no Muppet fan groups at all out here. There are plenty of other really fun ones though. I'd love to plan an epic food filled 30th anniversary party of epicness and just Fraggle-out with fans! We could watch a boatload of episodes. Just getting a head start LOL. I live outisde of LA. YAY traffic!
  2. I'll bring the radishes! (That's a good party food, right?)
  3. Radish everything!!! Radish compote, Radish soufle, Radish Ice cream, Etc...
  4. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

lol! I don't live anywhere near California, but that sure sounds like Fraggle fun. You might want to borrow Boober's cookbook, I'm sure he's got lots of tasty radish recipes. :sigh:
  5. Beige Fraggle

Beige Fraggle Member

I live in Bakersfield, but I hail from Paso Robles originally (and still go back to visit frequently).
  6. TestudoTerrapin

TestudoTerrapin New Member

Hey I live in the San Jose area but I thought this same thing! Too bad we didn't live just a wee bit nearer each other.
  7. TestudoTerrapin

TestudoTerrapin New Member

Any Doozer sticks to be had??