Fraggle Figgers!

Foodie

Reaction score
Hi,
This has prolly been asked before but I wanna ask again... cuz I'm just that way. ... is there like ANY chance we'll ever see Fraggle Rock action figures? I for one would buy them buy the ton. .. well.. I'd buy lots of them anyway. So, anyway, I just wanna ask cuz how else am I gonna know eh? <:smile:

Nick

Foodie

Reaction score
* shivers * That was kind of cold. Thanks anyway.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi Nick!

* shivers * That was kind of cold. Thanks anyway.
ohh dear,...well here, he's a nice blanket and some hot chocolate for you.

yes i think we all would love Fraggle Rock figs newtons and i think there was talk of other henson characters that maybe could be made, i think fraggle rock would be the best choice.

Zack)Rowlf the, well, minus the newton's part...Dog.

Foodie

Reaction score
Re: Hi Nick!

Originally posted by Zack the Dog

ohh dear,...well here, he's a nice blanket and some hot chocolate for you.

yes i think we all would love Fraggle Rock figs newtons and i think there was talk of other henson characters that maybe could be made, i think fraggle rock would be the best choice.

Zack)Rowlf the, well, minus the newton's part...Dog.
[/QUOTE]

Heh heh. Thanks. I appreciate the warm up. * sips chocolate * Ahhhh. :smile:

Hmmm... Fraggle Rock Fig Newtons.... they'd be made from radishes right? Not fraggles ? :wink:

Honestly though, it's been so long since I've posted here that I didn't know they added an FAQ. So, sorry if I sounded kinda jerky there. I just wanna feel like I'm doing something in the way of helping fraggle figgers get made.. or baked or whatever.

Nick:wink:

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Don't be sorry dude, it wasn't a stupid question. Some people would rather take the time to write crass things like "Try checking the FAQ", then just writing... "Palisades has stated that they have no plans on making Fraggle figures in the forseeable future."
Welcome back,
-Artie

Foodie

Reaction score
Hee hee. Thanks. :smile: I guess I'll just hafta keep hopin' for fraggle figures... or make my own. I did plan on doing that for a while but I just haven't had a whole lot of time.

Nick

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Originally posted by MrTheFrog
Don't be sorry dude, it wasn't a stupid question. Some people would rather take the time to write crass things like "Try checking the FAQ", then just writing... "Palisades has stated that they have no plans on making Fraggle figures in the forseeable future."
Welcome back,
-Artie
Actually MrTheFrog, since I didn't know the answer to his question and I didn't want the guy to wait for someone's good will to help (which could take a while), I tried to guide him in the direction I thought would be more useful, since I wasn't able to help him...

Is this the kind of recognition that a helpful friend desierves (even when he can't spell correctly)? Is it? IS IT?

You have made my day! REALLY!

Thank you!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by MrTheFrog
Welcome back,
-Artie
The lamest thin gI see on all the forums I go to are just one word posts where they give a link to a thread they think you need to read, or a 'Idiot! Check the darn FAQ!'

I mean c'mon, asking if Fraggle figures are coming out isnt like 'Um, hey...who are those two old guys in the balcony?'

The fact is for the last 15 years plus I myself have been waiting for Fraggle figures. I was surprised there was non released in 1988, the height of FR fever.(which wa smore generated by the animated cbs show, but whatever)