Fraggle Mystery

Squigiman

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I have been perplexed recently, despite various searches through all major Fraggle sites, expecting the obsessive fans to give full and thourough details, so I figured I'd give in, and just ask for help. While getting to know better a new friend of mine, my Muppet fandom came up, and eventually she mentioned something from an FR episode that used to scare her. It seemed as if, after some thought, she was describing Janice, but I brought her to the radio section of this very site, and she wasn't convinced, at least fully, that it was a case of mistaken identity. She mainly remembers either Gobo or Red being put into a sort of trance by some purple Fraggle with long, possibly blonde hair, big lips, maybe closed eyes. Some of my research, including things heard in forum posts, here, led me to believe that she was somehow related to the Minstrels. So, now we're both vexed, and even the first season box set is still a ways away, let alone the rest of the series. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot, and take care.

-Squigiman

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I believe she might have been thinking of the ' Singing Catus ' I can't remeber the title of this episode but I know ' Red Fraggle ' gets hyptnotized by them as they sang the song ' Do The Shashee. '

SillyRed

Reaction score
The episode with the Singing Cactus is "Wonder Mountain".