Fraggle Pairings

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
Hey there everyone!

I was just thinking about something. On FR, I've always wondered about the Fraggles having strong social relationships (yeah, I'm getting into the psychology of the show). I've always thought that, as has already been said, Gobo and Red would pair well together - due to their similar personalities that have a competetive streak in them. Also, and I don't know if I might be wrong in interpreting this, but it seems to me like Mokey and Wembley would fare well together. People have said that they see Mokey more with Boober, but I can't see that as much as I can her with Wembley. Does anyone think this is legitimate, or is the Mokey-Wembley relationship just like that of either Mother-Son or Older Sister-Younger Brother? I'd be interested to see what you guys all think. Thanks!

>Adam (PukkaPukka on MC) :smirk: :excited:

Foodie

Reaction score
Gobo & Red, yes. I've always saw them eventually together. Not Mokey & Wembley though. She would be more of the older sister type to him. Mokey I think would go for a fraggle we haven't met as of yet or possibly that Peddly the Painter dude from " A Brush With Jealousy ". Wembley might wind up with Lou when he's older.... unless the Hawaiian shirt really does signify the homosexual stereotyping. Then maybe he'd start chillin' with ... uhh.. I dunno, Gobo? It'd be kinda cute IMO.

Boober'd prolly go after Tosh since he has this thing for her. :smirk:

Nick

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
Yeah...ummm?

Yeah, I dunno where you were going with that man....what makes you say that Mokey would go well with Gobo? I'm stumped, but I just don't see it. Your input?

>Adam :confused:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
*sigh*

You're blind, Nick. :wink:

Just go view "Mokey's Funeral", "New Trash Heap in Town", "Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe"...and those are just 3 off the top o' muh head. Mokey's maturity brings out Gobo's, and it's a special relationship they share.

I don't see Red and Gobo together cause they bring out the competitive worst in each other, like my friend Kim and I...and we would NEVER hook up---we'd kill each other! Lol!

This is an age-old question, and there are always supporters for both sides. :smile:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Byron, you and I are standing on opposite sides of the fence on this one-I say Gobo and Red. :smirk: :excited: I mean, aside from the fact that they make a REALLY CUTE COUPLE, I'm just not dure if Mokey'd enjoy being in a relationship w/Gobo....He CAN be a lil' undependable, after all.

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with you, Manda...after all, you know what they say: "conflict breeds confidence." Or...maybe you've never heard of that statement. Either way, you are right that they make a cute couple, and yes...I couldn't see Mokey tolerating Gobo's lack of dependability. In his own way, he sorta "wembles," to allude to the master himself. Mokey has a heck of a lot more focus than Gobo does, although I like Gobo's sense of adventure, and Mokey's artistic spirit. Then again, I like 'em all...but yeah, Gobo and Red all the way. Sorry Byron, but I concur with Manda.

>Adam

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
...and about Mokey getting together with anyone, I've rethought my opinion...she would probably be better with someone maybe like a Sidebottom-ish Boober (someone to compliment her art with humour and fun). Though, I don't know how Boober would feel about bringing him back (or Dr. Fun, for that matter!). Just had to say this also, but I can't wait for my Wembley plush! Yay!

>Adam

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
About this "undependable" thing, all the fraggles have flaws. Let's face it, Gobo's in better spirits around Mokey than Red.

I guess we just ain't all seen the same "Fraggle Rock". :wink:

:stick_out_tongue: