Fraggle Plush

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Is the FAO Schwarz plush the best plush we have of Gobo Wembley and Red? And did they make a Boober or Mokey or Junior Gorg?

TheWemblin'Fool

Reaction score
Hmm not sure about Boober, I believe there is a mokey and I'm certain there is a junior gorg just go to there website or amazon you'll find what you ate looking for

jvcarroll

Reaction score
[Click Here] for a list of the current Fraggle Rock plush and puppets created by Manhattan Toys. These are not my favorite renditions of the characters, but they are the current ones in all stores like FAO, Urban Outfitters and Amazon.

They have Gobo, Wembley, Boober, Red, Mokey, Matt, Junior Gorg, Sprocket and three different Doozers.

Official SRP should be about $25 for the plush and $22 for the puppets. Yes, they are expensive because they are considered specialty items. Amazon has them listed slightly under the suggested retail price. You probably won't find them cheaper than that. FAO has them for a little over the general price point. It's up to you.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Amazon has this Gobo/Wembley two-pack with DVD from Sababa. It's pricey, but relatively comparable to the Manhattan Toy price. This smaller bean-sized Sababa plush variety is the best-made Fraggle toy in recent history. The thread they use for his hair is fine soft and of varied colors. The Manhattan ones are a little too fluffy-haired and smooshy faced for my taste. I'd go with that if you can. The Wembley is very cute in person :coy: !