1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fraggle Projects

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by BlueFrackle, May 2, 2002.

1. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Hey Guys,
    Can everyone who reads this add anything they know about the Fraggles in other stuff other than the Series.

Here is what i know of -

• Fraggle Music (HBO Video)
    • Doozer Music (HBO Video)
    • Fraggle Rock 'SongBook' (UK Columbia Pictures Video)
    • Red Fraggle and Travelling Matt in a UK FundRaiser (Comic Relief late 80's)
    • Down at Fraggle Rock: Behind the Scenes
    • The Fraggles Look For Work (Ive only heard about this)

Was there any Commercials that had 'new' footage of the Fraggles ?

This is Really Important so please THINK HARD !

Thanks !!
  2. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

If you want to include radio, there were storybook readings done for kids' radio in the mid 90's.
  3. BlueFrackle

DW,

Hey,
    Was it on real radio or on a cassette ?
    And was it done by the Puppeteers ?

Thanks
  4. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

It was done for Radio AAHS (it took me awhile to remember the name, otherwise i would have posted yesterday!)...and done by the puppeteers.
  5. BlueFrackle

DW,

Hey,
    Can you tell me a bit about it please ?

Thanks
  6. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

>>Hey Guys,
    Can everyone who reads this add anything they know about the Fraggles in other stuff other than the Series. <<

Hi BlueFrackle

>>Red Fraggle and Travelling Matt in a UK FundRaiser (Comic Relief late 80's)<<

The UK Fundraiser Comic Relief made a music video for CBBC (Children's BBC) in the early 90's which is called "Everybody needs a helping hand" with well know puppets stars (eg. Thunderbird's Parker, Spitting Image puppets, Zippy, George, ect.). You are right with Travelling Matt & Red Fraggle being in the video BUT also Sprocket (spelling??) and Bean Bunny were in the video too.

Hope it Helps

Take care

MuppetDanny
  7. BlueFrackle

Danny,

Hey,
    I wasnt too sure about Sprocket being in the video, But i cannot remember seeign Bean Bunny !

So it must have been around the time that The Tale of the Bunny Picnic was going to be on CBBC ?

Do you have it on video, I really wanna see it again !

Thanks
  8. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Hi Warwick

I have the video but it is a case of finding it as a lot of my videos are packed away due to house renovations, but I will have a look for it. Please contact me on my e-mail address. Hope to hear from you soon.

MuppetDanny