Fraggle Rock 30th Anniversary Website

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Henson has rolled out a new official Fraggle Rock 30th anniversary website. Highlights include pics and info on Fraggle collectibles coming later this year.

http://fragglerock30.com/

I'm particularly looking forward to the Classic Music Collection (if it contains some previously unreleased material) and the Collector's Book. Hopefully the Fraggle Rock tribute album will see the light of day as well.

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
That is great news! I am so happy the Fraggles are getting so much publicity. I must save my money for collectibles. :smile:

zns

Reaction score
This looks neat. My only question about the collectors book is whether it will come out this year or not. Is there an actual release date? Amazon has changed its page for some reason.

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
This looks neat. My only question about the collectors book is whether it will come out this year or not. Is there an actual release date? Amazon has changed its page for some reason.
Last date I saw for release was sept 10 2013, so lets hope.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
This website is just plain awful. It seems like in their attempt to simplify things they made it harder.

Looking at it, it seems like you are supposed to read it down, with december referring to last year, but honestly, its all a confusing ugly mess who wants to sit and decipher it?

For a website celebrating 30 years not a whole lot of thought or care was put into this website. It almost seems like someone took a bunch of stock photos, cut them out in a funny shape, and stuck them on a webpage, taking maybe an hour max to put everything together. I could design a better web page with my limited knowledge of html :/

Drtooth

Reaction score
Seems like this is just merely referencing business partners rather than being an official fansite. I've noticed Henson posting more Fraggle Rock clips on YT, but other than that, it seems that the centerpiece of the 30th anniversary is the merchandise that's intended for the anniversary rather than some big fan friendly thing.

Too bad they didn't make an actual fansite. Maybe with videos like the Muppets XD site used to be.

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
Well hopefully this is just a foot in the door and they'll come up with something else. Hopefully it will be developed in to a fansite. Surely thirty years deserves better then this?