1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Fraggle Rock 30th Anniversary Website

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phillip, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Henson has rolled out a new official Fraggle Rock 30th anniversary website. Highlights include pics and info on Fraggle collectibles coming later this year.

http://fragglerock30.com/

I'm particularly looking forward to the Classic Music Collection (if it contains some previously unreleased material) and the Collector's Book. Hopefully the Fraggle Rock tribute album will see the light of day as well.

2. Vicki Fraggle

Vicki Fraggle Active Member

That is great news! I am so happy the Fraggles are getting so much publicity. I must save my money for collectibles. :)

3. zns

zns Well-Known Member

This looks neat. My only question about the collectors book is whether it will come out this year or not. Is there an actual release date? Amazon has changed its page for some reason.

4. Vicki Fraggle

Last date I saw for release was sept 10 2013, so lets hope.

5. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

wow this website is cool!

6. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

This website is just plain awful. It seems like in their attempt to simplify things they made it harder.

Looking at it, it seems like you are supposed to read it down, with december referring to last year, but honestly, its all a confusing ugly mess who wants to sit and decipher it?

For a website celebrating 30 years not a whole lot of thought or care was put into this website. It almost seems like someone took a bunch of stock photos, cut them out in a funny shape, and stuck them on a webpage, taking maybe an hour max to put everything together. I could design a better web page with my limited knowledge of html :/

7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Seems like this is just merely referencing business partners rather than being an official fansite. I've noticed Henson posting more Fraggle Rock clips on YT, but other than that, it seems that the centerpiece of the 30th anniversary is the merchandise that's intended for the anniversary rather than some big fan friendly thing.

Too bad they didn't make an actual fansite. Maybe with videos like the Muppets XD site used to be.

8. Vicki Fraggle

Well hopefully this is just a foot in the door and they'll come up with something else. Hopefully it will be developed in to a fansite. Surely thirty years deserves better then this?

9. StephanieLight

StephanieLight New Member

I would buy a tribute album of Fraggle Rock songs. I still remember so many of those songs. It was awesome how they weren't generic, each song had so much character. ^_^ I have a Fraggle t-shirt design up at threadless, if anyone wants to go see and score it here's the link: http://www.threadless.com/fragglerock/radishes-galore/ <3 :)

10. BooberGypsy

BooberGypsy Member

This is an awesome link! Thanks for sharing!

11. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Looks like a lot of the projects have been removed. The treasures book and the classic album is no longer on the website. :( real shame!

12. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

When on Earth will they release future Fraggle stuff, including the classic album? :cry:

13. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Sigh. I did want to buy that Red Fraggle necklace. At least I could buy a string doll. If I had any interest, that is.