Fraggle Rock Animated Series Episodes

Joggy

Reaction score
Can anybody give me a list of titles for the complete Fraggle Rock Animated Series? It used to be on henson.com, but I can't get on there anymore without updating my Flash and I don't feel like that right now.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Joggy,

Here it is...

1 - A Growing Relationship / Where No Fraggle Has Gone Before
2 - Big Trouble / Necessity
3 - Gobo's Song / Homebody Matt
4 - Laundry Never Lies / What Boober's Nose Knows
5 - Mokeys Flood of Creativity / What the Doozers Did
6 - No Fraggle Is An Island
7 - Red's Drippy Dilema / The Funniest Joke In The Universe
8 - The Best of The Best / Ambassador Gorg
9 - The Great Fraggle Freeze
10 - The Great Radish Round Up / Lucky Fargy
11 - The Radish Fairy / Fraggle Babble
12 - Wembley & the Bemble / Fraggle For All Seasons
13 - Wembley's Trip To Outer Space / Fraggle Fool's Day

And i have em all for Trade if anyone wants them !

See ya

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Some things just weren't meant to be adapted to animation. Fraggle Rock is one of them. Need I say more.:frown:

Drtooth

Reaction score
dispite the fact that I'd rather trade for the LIVE action series, I would like to see them again..except they're all in PAL format!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Gorg
Some things just weren't meant to be adapted to animation. Fraggle Rock is one of them. Need I say more.:frown:
I'm going to have to disagree there. I think that an animated version of the show allows for elements that couldn't be done with puppets. Characters, effects, etc., all can be done much easier with animation. Now, I do think that the original puppeteers should voice their characters. I haven't watched my animated FR episodes yet, but when I do, I'll further analyse them...

-Matt

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
I have said it before, and I'll say it again...if the Marvel/Henson cartoons had had high-quality animation that actually had character designs that looked exactly the puppets, if they had gotten Jerry Juhl and co. to write/storyboard the series, and if they had gotten the Henson puppeteers to do all the voices, they would have been great. But they weren't...heck, Marvel turned down the Muppeteers' offers to do the voices (I specifically remember Richard Hunt being turned down from the Fraggle Rock cartoon; Marvel wanted an impersonator that they wouldn't have to pay as much money to...)

Joggy

Reaction score
I have to admit, there were a lot more possibilities in the cartoon, for instance:

- A flood in the Rock (with Doozers on boats)
- The Rock being filled with radishes
- Wembley growing the size of a Gorg
- Junior walking through an actual forest

Allahandria

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Gorg
Of the animated adaptations of its day, fraggle rock was about the best. The voice acting might have been inferior to the real series, but it actually was good compared to other cartoon shows. The characters looked like the Fraggles in coloring books made then. And the songs were adaptations of originals too.

I have tapes with a lot of saturday morning cartoons on them, but mainly fraggle rock, Alf, and My Little Pony. Fraggle Rock is the only animated series on those tapes that doesn't seriously make me wince. (Later MLP rocked, particulary the seven characters/friends series that they made, but I digress.) Alf really had very little to do with the show that aired back in the 80s, it followed his adventures on melmac, some of which didn't collalesce with what he said on the *real* series. I'm fairly positive that the ages, dates, and times didn't even work. At least Fraggle Rock *fit.*

~me.