Fraggle Rock Broadcast Questions

Splooge

Reaction score
This may have been more appropriate in the "Trading" section but from me reading some of the other post I have a question also so I think it would be better here.

First Ill ask the question thats confusing me. What is the difference between the CBC, HBO, Disney and Odyssey versions? Are there cut scenes or something?

Ok with that out of the way I want to say that I have been trying to get the old cartoons and shows I used too watch as a child. So Im intrested in getting all of the Fraggle Rock episodes also. I have been downloading them but I only have about 25 or 30 episodes. Since there are like 96 Im no where near complete.

Ill be willing to pay for them since I realize I may not have anything worth trading. I dont have much money since Im poor but we may be able to come to some agreement. I would prefer having them in avi and mpg format so I can make my own dvds of them but I guess if nobody has them in these formats I will take tapes so I can convert them later.

Even though I have about 25-30 episodes I wouldnt mind getting those ones again too. Since someone may have better quality videos. Most of the ones I got were Digital Distraction encodes. I have to go through them all too see which ones I have already. Once I do I will post on here which ones I do have.

Here is what I got to trade *that I can remember*.

Older Shows:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles *complete* These are the older shows not the newer ones.
Mysterious Cities of Gold *complete* Great Series.
Legend Of Zelda *complete*
Rocko's Modern Life *not complete* Im not sure which episodes I have so far but Im still tryign to get them all.
Dungeons and Dragons *complete*

Newer Shows:

Southpark *complete as of now* This show is still running but I have every episode currently. Except the one they are playing tonight but Ill have that by tomarrow or so.
Futurama *complete*
Family Guy *not sure but I think I have them all* I want to buy the dvds of these because these rips were not very good quality and some of the sound is messed up in some.
Love Hina *complete* Dont ask me why I downloaded these. I was bored.
Noir *complete* I was tricked by the name. This series sucked. :\
Xmen Evolution *seasons 1-3* Im pretty sure I have all of them so far. Season 4 is running now so I dont have them all yet.
Tenchi Muyo *complete* They never finished this series but I have all they did.
Tenchi Universe *complete*
Tenchi In Tokyo *complete* This one sucked. I really only like the first series but Universe was funny at times.

I understand that this forum may not condone trading of copyrighted material but I want these episodes pretty badly so I can also trade movies and games. I have alot of movies *I own a huge dvd collection.* and games *mainly pc and dreamcast games* that I can trade. Ask me and Ill see if I got it.

Thanks for all your time.
:halo:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Here's a timeline that might be helpful:

HBO/CBC: 1983-1987 (UNCUT; varied letter color openings)
TNT: 1988-1990? (slightly UNCUT; only beginning and end theme are shortened)
Disney: 1992-1996? (UNCUT; varied letter color openings; animated JHP logo stuck on at the end of the closing theme)
CBC: 2000-2001 (UNCUT; commercials; letter color openings replaced with generic sky blue; Wembley and Gobo endings [episodes #8 and #12] are replaced with the generic Boober ending; sometimes bumpers inbetween; modern JHP logo replaces the HA/CBC end credits caption; MANY EPISODES SKIPPED IN RERUN PACKAGE, INCLUDING ENTIRE 5TH SEASON)
ODYSSEY: 1999-2001 (CUT; generic Boober ending?; shortened down to 21-22 minutes as opposed to 24-25 minutes; with commercials?; modern JHP logo replaces the HA/CBC end credits caption)

Splooge

Reaction score
Thanks for the input. That helped alot. I just thought it was aired once way back in the early 80's I didnt know that it was aired again.

Whats the Boober ending anyways? Is it just like the other ending with Gobo and Wembly?