1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fraggle Rock coloring book :3

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Redsonga, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I just got a FR coloring book from 1983 (the year I was born) from ebay :). I am really thinking it is my duty to color it :3.
    I was wondering if I should scan the pages for everyone before that (to better be used over and over), if no one has before, this is the cover:
    http://i14.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/2c/05/082e_1.JPG

Unofficial coloring contest anyone :D?
    Some samples (they would all be this big for coloring or printing):
    Boober's Yo-yo
    See? I saw...
    Swinging flowers

Yes? No? :)
  2. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Part 1

(If the pictures don't load the first time you click on them just keep refreshing :). You can also click on them to make them full size and download)
    I am looking forward to seeing everyones coloring if you use them:excited:!
    Fun fact: This coloring book was 1.49 new, but marked down to $.98. I bought it for $9.95 :3
    A hat of a feather
    "I'll never lose it again!"
    Forever blowing bubbles
    In a pickle
    Hop-a-long Fraggle
    In an upside down world
    Ribbons and bows
    Marco?
    Boober 'swims'? o.o
    Dive and seek
    Underwater Wembley
  3. WinWillie

WinWillie New Member

Thanks for the scans! I've printed out and have my own "custom" coloring book now!
  4. haakonsmary

haakonsmary Member

Thanks for sharing! Cute!
  5. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I'm glad you like it I should really scan more, that is not even half of the book :)
  6. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yo.... I'm gonna try an experiment, see if I can clean these up, so people can print'em and color'em themselves....

Here's the Boober
  7. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

What's on the cover of this one? it's been a long time since I've looked at my fraggle books. :smirk:
  8. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

thanks so much for scanning those! i'm gonna print em, but i've gotta get my dad to set the printer up and such :D
  9. OLumeVaSti

OLumeVaSti Member

I don't know if this counts as coloring them but, I took the one of Boober and the bubbles and painted it with some mods. I needed some decor for my apartment.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w110/WigglesPirate/HPIM1239.jpg

I realized just because you line something up on your coffee table doesn't mean it will be straight when the table is crooked to begin with
  10. haakonsmary

haakonsmary Member

That is so awesome! Great work! :excited:
  11. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

just printed mine out! thanks for the scans!
  12. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

That is truly delicious!
  13. OLumeVaSti

OLumeVaSti Member

Thanks, haakonsmary and Beauregard