Fraggle Rock Comics at Taco Bell

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Taco Bell I was at didn't have the sign, and it looked like they still had Wow Wow Wubzy ones instead, otherwise I would have tried to get one.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ah. That shouldn't be too hard to collect then. The Taco Bell I called didn't have them though. They said they had a CD. :smirk:
A Music CD or a video game CD? because when I got their the standard prize was various video game CD-Roms. The Wubzy was the under 3.

Foodie

Reaction score
A Music CD or a video game CD? because when I got their the standard prize was various video game CD-Roms. The Wubzy was the under 3.
They just said a CD... not sure what was on it, I just heard CD. But, I was specific when I asked if they had a Fraggle Rock book for the 3 & under toy. He said they did not. :smile:

CoolB

Reaction score
Katie Cook just found out on her twitter this evening from someone that the books were officially out & said she would be posting on her blog about them this week. She also mentioned there were 3 books total.

Puckrox

Reaction score
People should let me know when these become available. Fraggles are Muppets are seriously one of the only things I can think of that would entice me to ever intend on hitting up a Taco Bell again...

Slackbot

Reaction score
Taco Bell's store locator says there isn't a single one within 100 miles if me. Ain't it just the way it goes?

beaker

Reaction score
That is so random!

It's truly sad how fast food toys from fast food has devolved into "educational" activity books and cardboard "toys". Geez. For the longest time, some of the best toys available came in a kids meal. American society has TRULY gutted EVERYTHING I loved growing up: 2d animation/animatronic/imaginative films, arcades, saturday morning cartoons, non flash animation, GOOD non pandering children's morning programming, etc.

Anyways, I wonder why JHC never truly went all out with the "Fraggle relaunch". No viral youtube videos? Yeah...real smart there. Does JHC never not drop the ball?