Fraggle Rock Complete Box Set Amazon Sales Rank

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are less than three months away from the exciting release of Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series Collection DVD Box Set. Remember the Fraggle game Rock High? Here's a new version. Let's keep an eye on the Amazon Fraggle DVD Ranking. Click here to check out the current top 100 Amazon rankings.

Since many of us will be getting Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series, we'd like to mention that if you order the release from Amazon using the link above, a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on the DVD set with free shipping. We greatly appreciate each person that helps support MC by placing orders through the site.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
After all, this site supports The Muppets in all endeavors, so in turn, Muppet makers, performers, and distributors might be trying to support MC.

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
Just a thought, if there was a way to help the site from overseas then that would be nice. I have been wanting to help toss my support to MC, but there's not a lot I can do, since most of my Amazon shopping is done through the DE (for Germany) affiliate. But, that's great about the ranking, and it will hopefully go up the closer to the release date we get.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well golly, it's only a preorder..and besides, you have to remember that not that many people may buy it since many of them have the other boxsets and don't want to sell them ether :\