1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle Rock Complete Box Set Amazon Sales Rank

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phillip, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

We are less than three months away from the exciting release of Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series Collection DVD Box Set. Remember the Fraggle game Rock High? Here's a new version. Let's keep an eye on the Amazon Fraggle DVD Ranking. Click here to check out the current top 100 Amazon rankings.

Since many of us will be getting Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series, we'd like to mention that if you order the release from Amazon using the link above, a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on the DVD set with free shipping. We greatly appreciate each person that helps support MC by placing orders through the site.
  2. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

After all, this site supports The Muppets in all endeavors, so in turn, Muppet makers, performers, and distributors might be trying to support MC.
  3. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Currently at # 8,704 so far!
  4. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

That's awesome, Will!
  5. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

6. Yva Minstrel

Yva Minstrel New Member

Just a thought, if there was a way to help the site from overseas then that would be nice. I have been wanting to help toss my support to MC, but there's not a lot I can do, since most of my Amazon shopping is done through the DE (for Germany) affiliate. But, that's great about the ranking, and it will hopefully go up the closer to the release date we get.
  7. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I hope it goes up, as well.
  8. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

9. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

It went down? Awww...:(
  10. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Well golly, it's only a preorder..and besides, you have to remember that not that many people may buy it since many of them have the other boxsets and don't want to sell them ether :\
  11. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Agreed...I have a feeling this one may not do so well...Poor Fwaggles.
  12. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Poor them indeed.
  13. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

Wait... so this is the complete season set? Seasons 1-4? And they're not releasing Season 4 on its own?

LOL some people are gonna wish they waited for this to come out, instead of spending $160+ on the other three seasons. It's good cover art (especially the S1 version of Gobo) but if this is the case, I should prolly sell my other three season sets and save up for this one. And I take it all bonus features from the other three, along with the notebooks they included, will be in this set as well? Otherwise, they're kinda cheatin us :p
  14. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

The notebooks and little posters within the seperate season sets are exclusive to those seperate season sets, whereas season four & a special new Red short (and probably Fraggles Get Jobs) will be specifically for the complete series set.
  15. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

It will continue to go up and down dramatically. It won't start to stabilize until a day or two before release, and then it'll jump high (or higher, rather) the day of.
  16. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

I think many people might be planning to hold off and see if HIT will release Season 4 eventually. I believe they will, considering they've been planning it since January, have been working on it since and only recently postponed it.

HIT has said this big 25th anniversary set is a special item available for a limited time. The bonus features are carrying over, but I'm quite certain none of the first three replica items will be reissued.

Personally, if I were you I would look at everything carefully before you sell what you already have.
  17. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Smart thinking.
  18. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I'm not selling, selling is just what they want us to do..Besides, I still say the set discs look a lot like the style of discs bootlegers use for 'full series' tv sets on ebay...You'd think as the official company they would make each disc have a picture and be able to afford plastic holders :p. At that price that is the only way I would think of buying them :\
  19. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

But don't you want the extras and season four should the seperate season not be released?
  20. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Sleeves are a good and common way to manage the space of a 20 disc set. Plastic holders are actually a cheaper, less thoughtful way to go. They would also make the housing larger and that would take up more shelf space and increase the number of shipping boxes needed for store orders. This would cost customers more. I would have also preferred pictures on the covers (we know they have well over 20 hi-res cast photos) but these don't look like any bootlegs I've seen. However, the actual binding looks nice and full of graphics. I hope all the former goodies come with this set. I'm not wild about the outer case so far and there's no good view of the poster yet. :coy:

If the Hit sketchbooks etc don't come with the series set let's hope they'll come with the future (delayed) coffee table book. I wonder if Hit caused the book (released by a different company) to be pushed back? :smirk: