Fraggle Rock DVD box released in Holland

Pero

Reaction score
If you guys are interested in buying that Dutch Region 2 boxed set with the first 17 episodes :smile:

I could always buy a couple of them and put them for sale in ebay if you guys are interested :smile:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Pero

Pero said:
If you guys are interested in buying that Dutch Region 2 boxed set with the first 17 episodes :smile:

I could always buy a couple of them and put them for sale in ebay if you guys are interested :smile:
Would you be prepared to do trade with me for a FR box set? I have lots to trade (click the hyperlink below) - drop me a line :smile:

Pero

Reaction score
Hey MuppetDanny,

Thank you for the offer, but I'm only interested in DVD boxed sets of Fraggle Rock and the Best of the Muppets and both are available in Belgium.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Pero said:
Hey MuppetDanny,

Thank you for the offer, but I'm only interested in DVD boxed sets of Fraggle Rock and the Best of the Muppets and both are available in Belgium.
OK :smile: Can you let me know when you buy a set and put them on ebay and I will keep a look out for them:big_grin:

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Could you also let me know when you put a set on ebay as I am interested in both the Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock set.

Thanks

MockMockChef

Reaction score
I have already buyed The Best Of The Muppet Show but know somebody where i can find The Fraggle Rock Box Set :confused: I can find them in The Free Record Shop.

Greetings KET

getup

Reaction score
does anyone know where these can be bought? maybe not on ebay? or if anyone is selling it on ebay? or off? i really would like to get a hold of this.

Pero

Reaction score
I'll put one on ebay if you like.
I'll do it this week and I'll post a new message here when it's available.