Fraggle Rock DVD on eBay

beaker

Reaction score
Well if there was no profit involved other than postage and cdr costs, I would think differently...but these aint dvds, they are cdrs. And I hate seeing people filk fans out of money, when they should just be doing trades or being nice.
But yeah, there is definatelya huge demand for FR episodes...ya been to Hot Topic lately? oh man, its a gold mine!

anathema

Reaction score
jediX said:
I'm suprised eBay allows stuff like that......
They don't. However, unless a complaint is filed with eBay, they're unlikely to have even noticed the listing. And it's the copyright holder who has to make the complaint.

Judging by the list of shows on these discs, every single one of them has been downloaded from the net. Otherwise, it's one huge coincidence that the discs contain *only* those shows that can be downloaded! Picture quality ranges from 'poor' to 'terrible' - definitely sub-VHS (and that's saying something!).

Someone in the UK is currently offering the complete TMS run plus some other stuff on VCD, too.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
anathema said:
Someone in the UK is currently offering the complete TMS run plus some other stuff on VCD, too.
You too? at the moment their's one for £100.00 for 120 show + 2 Pilots + 5? 1hr long specials - pretty good price for me :crazy:

One question about them are the shows UNCUT?

anathema

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
You too? at the moment their's one for £100.00 for 120 show + 2 Pilots + 5? 1hr long specials - pretty good price for me :crazy:

One question about them are the shows UNCUT?
I wouldn't know. I also wouldn't touch them with a 30-foot pole! VCDs are sub-VHS quality.

Foodie

Reaction score
Kermie81 said:
Have you ever just randomly thought of stuff to search for on ebay?

I just was looking up various things which led me to Muppets in general and then to Fraggle Rock. Someone must have made a Fraggle Rock DVD!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3360427054&category=2292

Thought it was interesting :excited:
Yeah. Those are all over & usually the seller has almost no feedback because eBay bans them every time they see that they're selling their bootleg wares.

I wouldn't trust these types either.

Nick
:smirk: