1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fraggle Rock DVD Petition

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by BlueFrackle, Apr 22, 2002.

1. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Hey ,
    A Fraggle Rock DVD Petition has begun.

Please sign the Petition and send this on to your friends and family and ask them to sign it too !

I really think that we can do this, But we need alot of signatures and support !

Fraggle Rock DVD Petition

Thank You
  2. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

I will most DEFINATELY sign, my man! ;)

Thanks for putting one up; hopefully, Fraggle DVDs or something like it will be released by Henson for the 20th anniversary next year.

- Billy :cool:
  3. BlueFrackle

Travelling Matt,

Hey,
    I hope this works !

The 20th Anniversary is this year...

See ya
  4. Wembley

Wembley Member

Hmmm...

When I clicked on it, I got a "bandwidth exceeded" message...

Woops!

-Rick
  5. KPrell

KPrell New Member

Hey folks, check out BlueFrackle's petition if you haven't already. Jessie Hart wrote a lovely statement to go with the petition. I've spread the word among friends who like the show and even folks who worked on it.

All these surveys and petitions are helpful so that folks at Henson's (and any future owners of the company) can see how people feel about Fraggle Rock. There are some very nice messages on the petition already.

Thanks BlueFrackle and Jessie! And thanks to those who've signed it already!

Karen Prell

ps - excuse my lo-res avatar (if it works at all). I'll get a better one soon.
  6. Traveling Matt

Hey Karen!

Nice to see you've made it over to the new board.

Thanks for signing the petition! I noticed that Terry Angus and
    Joey Mazzarino have signed as well.

Take care!

7. Jessie

Jessie New Member

DVD Petition

I am so excited about our petition! It's only been up for one day and already 48 signatures including puppeteers themselves. I really hope this works! :0)
    *Is still in awe that Karen Prell has typed my screen name* LOL
  8. KPrell

KPrell New Member

Hi Jessie!

Gosh, don't be too in awe - I spelled your name wrong. That's Jessie HEART who wrote the petition statement, ladies and gentlemen!

And hey, I updated my avatar and it changed the los-res image on my old message. Cool! (Maybe this is not news to most folks here but I'm still thrilled that this techie stuff works at all.)

Looks like we're up to 51 signatures. Thanks for all the wonderful messages! Any Fraggle cast and crew that check this out will enjoy all those thoughts very much.

Karen
  9. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

A link to the Fraggle DVD petition also went up on the front of our site earlier this evening. Brought back our old "Bring Back the Magic" button from several years ago.

If everyone does what they can to promote this it will make a difference.
  10. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I am pleased to tell you that I have signed as well!
  11. Wembley

Wembley Member

Okay... I tried again this morning and it worked! Looks like last night your site was so popular that Angelfire stopped it for a few hours...

Anyway, I signed it (#84) and lets hope we see some DVDs!

-Rick
  12. BlueFrackle

Karen, Rick, Jessie, Byron, Toothy, Phil + Billy -

Hey Guys,
    Thanks so much for signing !

Like Phil said if everyone promotes this it will be a hit, A HIT !

Emmy and Jackie are making Posters and putting them around their colleges to promote it!
    Thats what i call real Fans !!

And remember to send the adress -
    www.PetitionOnline.com/Fraggle

To anyone and everyone you know, And make posters and spread em everywhere and add links to it on your site !

Oh and Rob Mills (Junior Gorg) has also signed it and sent in a story, Its in the 'Memories' section !

Thanks Guys !
  13. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

BlueFrackle, this rocks!

Fraggle Rock deserves to be out there!
  14. BlueFrackle

Guys,

Hey Guys,
    You will never believe what i just got !

An Email from Jerry Juhl, He said he would love to see Fraggle Rock available on DVD too !!

Karen,
    Thank you so much for passing the URL onto him !

Thanks
  15. Traveling Matt

Neat news BlueFrackle...

It's nice that your thoughts are spreading like wildfire. I saw that Jerry's wife Susan had signed, so I figured he found out as well at some point.

Take care!

16. matleo

matleo Active Member

did you see who was signature 180?? Lotsa good people on this petition.

Also you kind of have to apprecaiet the comedian who signed 161 (I think hat's the one I was looking at.

--Matt
  17. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

This is amazing! COme on people. Spread the word! Maybe, by the end of the week, we'll get well over three hundered.
  18. BlueFrackle

Matt, Billy + Toothy,

Thanks Guys !

Yeah Jerry Nelson, Susan Juhl, Karen Prell, Joey Mazzaerino, Robert Mills, Terry Angus and so many fans !!

I thought maybe 'Travelling Matt' at #161 could maybe be Dave !
    Im gonna try and find out !

Remember Spread The Word -
    www.PetitionOnline.com/Fraggle

Thanks !

See ya
  19. DaViD Boulet

DaViD Boulet New Member

I've spread news of this petition to other sites like the hometheaterforum.com site which has lots of muppet fans:

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65781

BTW,

Those of you signing the Fraggle Rock Petition,

PLEASE PLEASE make it clear you want the complete series on DVD and that you want the episodes in order of release.

If we don't make this point clear, we just might get our Fraggle Rock DVD in the same "best of" or "highlights" variety that we have to put up with now for the Muppet Show and South Park.

We don't want that :(

So sign it...and in your comment let Henson know you want them ALL and you want them in ORDER!!!

Go to it champs :)