Fraggle Rock DVD Set Question

Traveller

Reaction score
Hey

I want to buy Fraggle Rock from America because the Australian release does not have the special features. Just wondering if the 20 disk set only comes with the large book packaging or if you can get the set with a more normal package. Although is the large package worth it?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I got the larger (w/sculpted "Fraggle Rock" logo in cave) set when it was first released, and I love the look of it on my DVD/blu-ray shelf!! To open it up when we want to watch them is a bit cumbersome (remove Fraggles cover, wrestle binder out of the box, then flip through until finding desired disc without dropping inserts), but I'm used to it. :wink: I've seen the newer set that's just a box-set in a normal sized casing, and as long as the discs and extras are the same, I think any Fraggle fan would be perfectly happy with it. In fact, I can't even say if I'd waited to purchase my set, if I'd chose the one I bought, or go with the smaller cased set. Hmm. Well, thought about it, and I'm sure I'd buy the set I have. I just really love that sculpted logo piece, displays beautifully. If some toy company ever produces awesome Fraggle figures, they'll be set up around my DVD set.

Good luck with your decision. Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony