1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Fraggle Rock El Musical

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Slackbot, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I just found this while googling around. Well, first I found a trailer on Youtube...

after which I found the number Fraggle Rock Rock:

Looking around, I found a website for the company, which is apparently based in Madrid, Spain. The site has a gallery, writeup, and small jukebox. However, it's all in Flash, so I can't ask Google Translate or a visually impaired Spanish speaker what it says. All I know was that, according to an article I fed through Google Translate, it was presented in 2012 at a theater festival in Madrid.

The first thing I thought when I saw this was that it was Fraggle Rock meets Cats. The second thing was that I would give a pretty to see it! It looks lovably weird, and I dig the Benita Bizarre wigs.

Phillip, The Count and charlietheowl like this.
  2. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

This is wild! The costumes are strange looking, but it looks like they went the extra mile (pretty sure I saw Convincing John's singers in one clip in the trailer). Glad to see Fraggle Rock has a Spanish following.

3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

:rolleyes: Ju mean ju found a company that performed Fraggle Rock: The Musicals okay?
    Frankly, I still prefer Bats: The Musical asthe best off-Broadway Muppets presentation. :batty: