Fraggle Rock El Musical

Slackbot

Reaction score

I just found this while googling around. Well, first I found a trailer on Youtube...

after which I found the number Fraggle Rock Rock:

Looking around, I found a website for the company, which is apparently based in Madrid, Spain. The site has a gallery, writeup, and small jukebox. However, it's all in Flash, so I can't ask Google Translate or a visually impaired Spanish speaker what it says. All I know was that, according to an article I fed through Google Translate, it was presented in 2012 at a theater festival in Madrid.

The first thing I thought when I saw this was that it was Fraggle Rock meets Cats. The second thing was that I would give a pretty to see it! It looks lovably weird, and I dig the Benita Bizarre wigs.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
This is wild! The costumes are strange looking, but it looks like they went the extra mile (pretty sure I saw Convincing John's singers in one clip in the trailer). Glad to see Fraggle Rock has a Spanish following.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:rolleyes: Ju mean ju found a company that performed Fraggle Rock: The Musicals okay?
Frankly, I still prefer Bats: The Musical asthe best off-Broadway Muppets presentation. :batty: