Fraggle Rock Episodes: Have and Need

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
a major announcement

Since I last posted, I've found the time to document my Muppet inventories and send them as email attatchments. That way I don't have to repeat myself so much in these threads. From now on, if you want the updated version of my lists, please email me and ask me nicely for either one or both. The lists will have no dropouts, just additions. I give many thanks to all my successful transaction partners, past, present and future.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I stand by my previous posts, but I've decided I'll revive this thread every once in a while, according to my mood.

Here is a list of the episodes I want the most (from anywhere but Odyssey). If I put a * on it, that means I've been unable to find it anywhere. I encourage anyone who has these to respond, whether or not we've traded before. Ask me for the list of what I have ... it may be bigger than the one you see above!

7. I Want To Be You
30. Boober's Dream
31. Mokey And The Minstrels
33. Sir Hubris And The Gorgs
41. Fraggle Wars
48. Invasion of the Toe Ticklers
51. Boober And The Glob
80. Red's Blue Dragon*
84. Mirror, Mirror* (complete)
85. The Riddle of Rhyming Rock*
86. The Voice Inside*
87. The Trial of Cotterpin Doozer
88. The River Of Life*
89. Beyond The Pond*
90. Gone But Not Forgotten*
92. Ring Around The Rock* (complete)

Thanks for looking
G Man

getup

Reaction score
hey, sorry again for taking so long with the dvd. but now, i'm 100% done with it. chapters, menus, everything. it will be sent in the mail on monday. i promise promise promise this time. i am also going to send you a vhs tape with it...it will include Fraggle Songs vol. 1 (did they ever make a vol 2?) the Challenge, and The Garden Plot. i know you did not ask for the Garden Plot, but it was convenient and i didn't see it on your list of what you have...oh, and i just ordered another video from toonarific....guess what it includes, red's blue dragon, the trial of cotterpin doozer, and Mirror, Mirror. so i'll be able to get those for you too. i'll keep you posted. and i'll work on getting others that you need too, as long as you do the same :big_grin: ttyl

SillyRed

Reaction score
I would love Fraggle songs tape too!! tHEY NEVER MADE A vOLUME 2 .

getup

Reaction score
do you have anything to trade? preferrably fraggle episodes? or would you like to buy? let me know

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Ryan, thanks a lot for informing me (and everyone else). SillyRed, please let me know if you have any of the episodes listed in the post I wrote before this one. NO ODYSSEY VERSIONS!

Meanwhile, check out what I just won ... :big_grin: :big_grin: I'm so excited ...

SillyRed

Reaction score
I agree with you, odyssey has the edited versions, and that is not cool. You must have a PAL player. I got the "Marooned" video on Wednesday, and I won the activity book off of e-bay!!

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg

Meanwhile, check out what I just won ... I'm so excited ...
Dude :eek:

I was going to take part but over £15.00 ws my limet :wink:

Last time I saw Jim Hesnon video went so high was not long ago with the UK video of "The Bunny Picnic" fetched £60.00 (Yes £60.00!).

B.T.W Boober Gorg, I almost done with your tapes so I should able to send to you very shortly :big_grin:

Later

MuppetDanny

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Danny,

Was it the Virgin UK Release ?

I have that one !

:big_grin:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Warrick

Maybe, the seller didn't say whom realsed the video and even didn't show a picture :frown:

MuppetDanny