1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle Rock Epsiodes Questions

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by TidusEstar, May 8, 2003.

1. TidusEstar New Member

Ok guys, some nice people, are letting me download Fraggle Rock Epsiodes...There are two that I want that I don't remember thier names...
    The epsiode with Skinfred, I think that's his name who becomes whatever you want him to, I need the epsiode name, and the other one with the Ditzies, anybody can help me I'd really appreacitate it...

Oh yeah! Does anybody have the Collected sayings of Cantus? I was watching the Honk of Honks and I was wondeiring. Thanks.
  2. getup New Member

The two you are talking about are Believe it or Not...and The Day the Music Died