Fraggle Rock fanfic: Song Of A Midnight Place

Pork

Reaction score
That was really really awesome. I feel quite sorry for Marjory sometiimes. But that last sentence of hers "I always miss the years when their biggest worries are missing hats" made me laugh. hehe. Very much looking forward to the next section I am. XD

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said Majory was in her top form, but Red, that chapter written put this fic in top form! Well done!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Awesome. Great advice from Madame Heap. Very well written, looking forward to more!

Redsonga

Reaction score
*switches into stereotypical Califorina girl mode*
So I, like, went crazy over the weekend and, like, wrote all the rest of the fic save one scene and two songs.
It's not really that long...
Boober made my inner Mokey cry ;.;
So anyway, I will be posting the rest very slowly :3.
BTW, what exactly is ushy-gushy? Is it just a Piggy and Kermie label or can it be applied to FR fic to?

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
In my opinion, ushy gushy can totally apply to any muppet pair! I'm so excited to see updates on this fic. It's do deep in emotion and sweet and cute at the same time! Please post soon, and not too slowly!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Ushygushy doesn't exactly have to be exclusively limited to Kermit/Piggy relationship ranglements in fic. It's more a being fully aware of both persons' emotions and feelings. Ruahnna can give you a better definition/explanation of this.

But please... Post more soon!

Redsonga

Reaction score
What looked to be a mere shadow of the once full of life fraggle known as Boober was now clinging pitifully to the bars of his enclosure made up of gorg size paperclips.

Suddenly, he head perked up as he spotted a fast moving dot of yellow from his higher vantage point…and watched as it kept going right pass the gorg table.

"Red, Red, where are you going?" Boober yelled in a voice halfway between a whisper and a scream, which, although difficult for most fraggles to do, was actually one of his more practiced talents.

"To find Gobo!" Red replied, taking a flying leap the rest of the way into the entry to fraggle rock.

"But where's Mokey?" Boober whisper-screamed in a tearful tone. "Red, don't leave me!"

Red popped her head out of the rock with a easy-going laugh.

"Aw Boober, you can get out of there easy, just be yourself!"

In a flash she was gone again, just as Missy Gorg appeared from the castle, with a impressive armload of tubes and wires.

"Be myself? But that's never helped before! Red, I'm not a 'Happy to be You and Me' fraggle! Being myself only brings misfortune, and pain, and contagious warts and…"

His speech was cut short by the form of Missy Gorg reaching into the cage, armed with a sinister looking clamp in each hand attached to a wire, and aimed purposefully at Boobers' cheeks.

"Now, little fragglus, this new shock therapy should only result in a few days of superficial numbness…"

"H..Has..anyone…" Boober began, backing up into a far corner of the cage, shaking as his voice blurted out at a record pace.

"..ever told you lately..Miss. Gorg,.. that your extensive multi-syllablistic vocabulary…rivals in elegance the ancient scientific soliloquies?"

He finished, squeezing his eyes shut.

The looming clamps stopped barely short of his face.

"Not lately…" Missy Gorg replied with a surprised giggle. "Although I can't say I would be opposed to hearing it again, little fragglius…"

Boober opened his eyes again slowly, giving the giant what he only hoped was a charming smile.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Oh God, Boober's solution is just TOO funny ....

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
He he, that Missy is sure something! Poor Boober. I'm anxious to read what's next, I think it's awesome that it is finished!