Fraggle Rock fanfic: Song Of A Midnight Place

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ohhhh....so beautiful and touching and I've missed this story! I'm so glad you updated again! It's just lovely, it really is. I hope to read more soon.

Redsonga

Reaction score
*pours soul on paper*
I missed you, my poetry and lyric writing *hugs it like a long lost puppy*
There is only one trouble..I wish the edit window was always open on stories so that I could fix typos...I guess I will have to just post this edited again when it's all done? I'm not sure...

Anyway, this chapter really took a lot out of me..I guess I really am a Mokey more than anything...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Remember that MC has a time window for a person to make edits to their own posts which stays open only so long. However, since I'm cleaning up Kermie's Girl for Aunt Catherine (both as a gift and because she permitted/asked me to do so) I could offer my services for a modest fee to do the same, take fanfics posted here and clean them up of any typos or grammatical nicks, then send the corrected version back to the author. Haven't gone full-scale with this plan just yet, still gotta finish other pressing demands like finishing scholarly duties.

Hope this helps somewhat and please post more of your great story.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well... Remember that MC has a time window for a person to make edits to their own posts which stays open only so long. However, since I'm cleaning up Kermie's Girl for Aunt Catherine (both as a gift and because she permitted/asked me to do so) I could offer my services for a modest fee to do the same, take fanfics posted here and clean them up of any typos or grammatical nicks, then send the corrected version back to the author. Haven't gone full-scale with this plan just yet, still gotta finish other pressing demands like finishing scholarly duties.

Hope this helps somewhat and please post more of your great story.
I was actually up for almost an hour fixing typos after I posted this chapter, and really the only thing I want fixed is actually just one word I forgot, but it is very important..I wish sometime with modly powers could add it in, if mods can do that..it's just a tiny word :frown:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Of course we can do that. Just LMK what it is you want added and I'll take care of it. :smirk:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Tearfully sad, yet artistically beatiful at the same time! Well done, Red. Your inner Mokey would be proud of you. :smile: As Count said, "More please". :big_grin:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your kind review :smile:. More is being written:smile:....

I was wondering, would anyone, when this story is done, be interested in me writing the prequel Mokey/Cantus fic? :flirt: