Fraggle Rock Lineup Wishlist

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Really? I could. It would be quite simple. Buying her would be incentive to purchase the garden playset and keep everything within cost. She'd be made the same way, but wouldn't be glued down to the set. More fun that way.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Well.....
I was thinkin' 'bout this, and I think I figured out THE BAREST OF THE BARE Fraggle figure lists.
Gobo
Red
Wembley
Mokey
Boober
Traveling Matt
Sprocket
Doc
Junior
Marjory (w/Philo & Gunge)
Cotterpin Doozer
Cantus
Ma & Pa Gorg
This is for ONE WAVE, which is the best we could end up getting, and no playsets.

King Prawn

Reaction score
If Henson were really genorouse...

I could see The Main Six Fraggles show up in the Muppet Line, now that Palisades is using a little logo on the side of the package they could very easily just put the Fraggle Rock logo on there.

I mean of all the Henson related stuff out their the Fraggles are the one's I consider to be most MUPPETS, I know we'd never be able to get Sesame Street characters to appear in the Muppet Line, for obviouse reasons but Fraggles i could see.

Although it would be maybe a bit misleading for the normal customer I don't see a problem with it. Disney did title their FR video series as Fraggle Rock With The Muppets.

And i believe the Fraggle might have to some people the same kind of appeal as those annoying Furby's, especially if the hair on their tail and head were made of string, Die Hard fans (us) would love them and average people might find them cute and buy them etc...

WiGgY

Reaction score
Well with the news that the Fraggles have basically fallen apart, it would be difficult to sculpt the figures because there is no live puppet to work off of or take 360 degree turn around shots of.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I don't see that as an issue. Palisades doesn't go to Henson to shoot turnarounds of the Muppet puppets and there's enough video footage and photographs that Henson can contribute to make figures.

Luke

Reaction score
Re: If Henson were really genorouse...

Originally posted by King Prawn
I mean of all the Henson related stuff out their the Fraggles are the one's I consider to be most MUPPETS, I know we'd never be able to get Sesame Street characters to appear in the Muppet Line, for obviouse reasons but Fraggles i could see.
Unfortunatelty the Henson licensing guys don't see it this way - Palisades has a movie license and they can't even make figures of the Muppet Babies puppets that appeared in the movie. Each 'themed' property is apparently viewed as a completely seperate thing marketing wise - no matter what cross promotion they did in other Henson shows and movies. Fraggle Rock would mean a lot more money that Palisades would have to pay out for the license - and they would not pay for an entire license just to put a few Fraggles into the existing Muppet line. It would have to be something completely seperate and long running for them to shell out the cash.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Originally posted by WiGgY
So.....you're an optimist, right? :big_grin:
No, just a realist! :wink: I'd LOVE to see all of the other FR stuff everybody listed, but it's been off the air for several years....It needs a more mainstream audience. REALLY realistically, it'd probably be only the Fraggle 5, (Gobo, Wembley, Red, Mokey, Boober), and MAYBE Matt, Sprocket OR a Gorg, w/Cantus, Marjory and any Doozers standing REEEAAALLY slim chances of being made! Those are the only things I could see being bought by the more "casual" FR fan. (I.E: "Oh, gosh!!! I remeber Fraggle Rock!!!!")

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oh, I think doozers are a shoo-in. They'd definitely get made with the Fraggle five. Sproket too. The others, maybe not. :smirk: