Fraggle Rock: Mirage

charlietheowl

Reaction score
That's awesome! I think Mirage is fairly underrated when it comes to Fleetwood Mac albums, I like it better than Tusk and Tango In the Night. "Gypsy" and "Straight Back" are my favorite songs from it.

Foodie

Reaction score
That's awesome! I think Mirage is fairly underrated when it comes to Fleetwood Mac albums, I like it better than Tusk and Tango In the Night. "Gypsy" and "Straight Back" are my favorite songs from it.
It's been a while since I've listened to " Mirage " but I've always liked the album cover. I LOVE " Tango In The Night " though. I used to listen to that every freakin' day in the late 80s & early 90s. :smirk:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Tango is good, just the eighties production style kind of gets in the way on some of the songs. Mirage sounds a lot better to my ears.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Foodie, you are a wonderful artist. :dreamy: You did a great job of Mokey, Gobo :smirk:, and Red :excited:. Great parody of the real Fleetwood Mac album "Mirage."

Foodie

Reaction score
Tango is good, just the eighties production style kind of gets in the way on some of the songs. Mirage sounds a lot better to my ears.
I haven't listened to Mirage as much. I think it's all a personal preference thing though. On " Tango " , I really like " Little Lies " but I know the whole album back & forth. I should see if I can do the same with " Mirage " some day. :smirk: