Fraggle Rock Party Supplies?!?!!??!

AmyAlfaro

Reaction score
:excited: I am hoping someone out there can help me.......

I am looking for Fraggle Rock party supplies; mainly, a tablecoth, cups, napkins, plates, etc. Does anyone know where these items can be purchased? I am not looking to use them as collectibles but for my niece's 1st birthday party. I am an enthusiast of vintage characters that were around when I was a kid and would love to introduce our young ones to the old days.

Please contact me at txswthrt74@yahoo.com if anyone has any information.

Thank you. :excited:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I don't think these are available. I could be wrong though. you might have to make your own.

Foodie

Reaction score
AmyAlfaro said:
:excited: I am hoping someone out there can help me.......

I am looking for Fraggle Rock party supplies; mainly, a tablecoth, cups, napkins, plates, etc. Does anyone know where these items can be purchased? I am not looking to use them as collectibles but for my niece's 1st birthday party. I am an enthusiast of vintage characters that were around when I was a kid and would love to introduce our young ones to the old days.

Please contact me at txswthrt74@yahoo.com if anyone has any information.

Thank you. :excited:
The only fraggle party supplies that one might be able to find would be vintage ones.... which aren't easy to come by. If the Fraggle Rock DVD releases take off though, maybe new fraggle party things could happen.
:smirk:

Nick

Frags

Reaction score
I've seen napkins on ebay - and I think they went for a low price if that means anything to you. Failing ebay, if you've got the time and patience, you could get some plain napkins and table cloths, make a fraggle-rock stencil and make them yourself - it's a lot of clat, but it's good messy fun.

evanse17

Reaction score
OK so I was running into the same issues a lot of you are having about finding Fraggle Rock Party Supplies. Well you can get a Fraggle Rock Cake Topper off on Ebay for 12.99 and as far as table clothes etc goes. What I did was go on Google and just search for Fraggle Rock Images and get some regular sticker paper ( full sheets) and print off your favorite images. You can buy a plain white table cloth and attach the stickers to that and also as do the same for invites and party hats etc. If you get everything white and decorate it yourself, without spending a fortune