Fraggle Rock Piano Sheet Music

MokeynSprocket

Reaction score
Wow, it has been a long time since I have posted! For the entire summer, I have been taking private piano lessons, and it is amazing how exceedingly simple it is to play the piano. All it takes is a little discipline, concentration, and enthusiasm to continue learning. At this point, I have obtained dozens of piano songbooks and was even fortunate enough to stumble across a songbook that has the entire sheet music for Fraggle Rock.

Well, I am unsure if anyone has posted a previous thread about Fraggle Rock sheet music. Anyway, if any piano players would like me to create an Adobe/PDF file so you can obtain the sheet music for Fraggle Rock, just post a reply, or simply send me a private message. If this thread has never occured and more people then I expect are interested, then I will simply post it for the entire community.

Anyway, for those who have always dreamed of playing the piano, but feared its complexity, I STRONGLY encourage you to learn. Reading music is not as difficult as one may think. Young or old, it is never too late to learn the piano as long as you have a slight desire for it!

Rose

Reaction score
That would be so awsome if someone could come up with some sheet music. I have been looking for years and I haven't found any. I once taught myself how to play the them on the piano but never wirtten music for it that would be nice. :smile:

augra626

Reaction score
I must say that would be incredible. I tend to lurk and read as I have little new info to offer muppet fans, but reading your post compelled me to sign up and say please share that book if you don't mind scanning it. Seeking Fraggle Rock Piano Music is actually how I found this place. How did you find the book? If thats any of my business.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
My goodness, I would LOVE Fraggle Rock sheet music! I've been waiting for YEARS to get my hands on some! What songs do you have?

YAYYYY!:excited: :excited:

Metacritter

Reaction score
Hi MokeynSprocket!

Wow, if you just started lessons this summer we've been studying piano for about the same length to time! I started in March of this year and am enjoying slow but steady progress. I've always loved music have played all kinds of instruments (poorly!), but never knew theory or was able to read music. I'm right there with you... At my last lesson, my instructor said "Let's do some sight reading" and flipped to some end-of-first-book stuff I had never looked at... and I could do it! It was quite a thrill. :excited:

Anyway... If you are willing and able to share it, I would dearly love to see the Fraggle Rock sheet music!

Best of luck with your continuing piano studies! :smile:

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
Hey all! I happen to have a piano book with a lot of Muppet songs in it. The Fraggle Rock Theme is one of them. It is an "easy piano" book, so anyone can play this stuff. I'm a drummer so if I can do it you can too. PM me your e-mail address so I can send this to whomever would like it. I would rather not post it here due to copywright laws. Just let me know.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't even know there was a Fraggle Rock music book! I would personally love to learn the piano, but of course it would be kind of hard to practice, seeing as how I don't own one and it's not very portable...
:smirk: Plus, even though I of course know I can do it, it would be somewhat harder seeing as how I would have to rely on braille music, and wouldn't be able to see the keys and...

Anyway, MnS, did you happen to come across a coppy of the Joe Raposo SS piano book?
:smile:

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't even know there was a Fraggle Rock music book! I would personally love to learn the piano, but of course it would be kind of hard to practice, seeing as how I don't own one and it's not very portable...
Hello there! I should have made myself more clear. It's not a Fraggle music book. It's a piano book with Muppet songs in it like "Movin' Right Along", "Rainbow Connection", Muppet Babies Theme", "C is for Cookie" among others. It just happens to have the Fraggle Theme in it.

Regarding the piano, you could always get a keyboard. Depending on how into it you are, you could get a cheap one for about $100 or one that costs more than a house payment. Sight or no sight, music is for everyone!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks, actually I was refering to MokeynSprocket's book.
Oh, I know I can do it; I just meant that for me it would take longer, and probably be more dificult than it would be for the average person.
:smile:

MokeynSprocket

Reaction score
Please forgive me for the delay!

Okay, I can now submit the Fraggle Rock sheet music! Please forgive me for the delay! Before I moved into my new apartment a couple of weeks ago, I scanned the sheet music, and e-mailed it to myself. Then, I had to wait a few days for installation of my internet service.

Next, I checked my e-mail account only to find that I could not open the Fraggle Rock attachment. Thus, I had to re-attain the book, and re-scan the sheet music onto my new scanner.

I'm very sorry for the delay, but you all can now have the sheet music. Please send me a PM with an e-mail address, and I will gladly e-mail you the sheet music. I cannot send the attachment in this post for some reason. For those who have already PM'd me, I have already sent the sheet music to the e-mail address provided. If anyone has any questions, just post here or PM me. : )